B4 - General Topic 2022 #50 (June)

Too many steroids causes impotence is a well known fact amongst the weight lifting fraternity. 

Samson's Delilah (Lorraine) has destroyed his powers!!!

He is the perfect example of why women should never judge a book by its cover!!! Mr Muscles wont last in Lorraine's world however nice he might be

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, van the man said:

Too many steroids causes impotence is a well known fact amongst the weight lifting fraternity. 

Samson's Delilah (Lorraine) has destroyed his powers!!!

He is the perfect example of why women should never judge a book by its cover!!! Mr Muscles wont last in Lorraine's world however nice he might be

Yes Van, this did enter my head. Being built like a brick shithouse doesn't guarantee you're gonna be any good in the sack. Hey, look at me...I'm a 5'6'' shortarse, slim but with a big beer belly, hence overweight, slightly balding and I'm 65 years old...and I can't keep it up for long either...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes Van, this did enter my head. Being built like a brick shithouse doesn't guarantee you're gonna be any good in the sack. Hey, look at me...I'm a 5'6'' shortarse, slim but with a big beer belly, hence overweight, slightly balding and I'm 65 years old...and I can't keep it up for long either...😏

It goes along with the aging process.  

My nookie days are over-
my pilot light is out,
what used to be my sex appeal-
is now my water spout.

Time was when of its own record-
from my trousers it would spring,
but now I've got a full time job-
to find the blasted thing.

It used to be embarrassing-
the way it would behave,
for every single morning-
it would stand and watch me shave.

As my old age approaches-
it sure gives me the blues,
to see it hang its little head,
and watch me tie my shoes!

• Haha 10

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It goes along with the aging process.  

My nookie days are over-
my pilot light is out,
what used to be my sex appeal-
is now my water spout.

Time was when of its own record-
from my trousers it would spring,
but now I've got a full time job-
to find the blasted thing.

It used to be embarrassing-
the way it would behave,
for every single morning-
it would stand and watch me shave.

As my old age approaches-
it sure gives me the blues,
to see it hang its little head,
and watch me tie my shoes!

Nice one SC...🤣

I've also got a bladder the size of a pea when I've had a coupl beers these days...🥴

So girls...if anyone's interested, although I know I'm not selling myself very well ha...But I have a good sense of humour, although many would probably disagree...😏

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I believe that it wasn't their first time. The last time that they were under the covers he was inside her.

I was never convinced then, but he got there in the end...Well done for perseverance Samson...👍

Bogdan sleeping in the fitness room won't do the job to prevent the intruder to break in to B4.  I believe he is the same intruder who broke in to B4 earlier this year because he knew how to get into B4. 

To be fair, there is no comparison between  Bogdan and Svetiana 😒  I can blame Svetiana that she stopped spending the nights at B4 too soon before the intruder showed up again  ☺️.  

As I posted in the past that if Svetiana encountered the intruder she would find a good opportunity for her to do a massage and sex show with him after tying him up to one of the empty beds in B4 ☺️ ☺️

At the end of the show, the intruder would learn his lesson and never break into B4 again or any other houses in the neighbourhood (in case he might find someone like Svetiana again) and he might voluntarily turn himself in to the police  😄 😉  It's Svetiana's FAULT lol

• Haha 3