sex wants sex but he is just get drunk

I guess it's her birthday or some thing and after they got home she dresses like a little sexy school girl and he just drinks and gets pissed. now they are writting notes to each other behind the computer. Dude just fuck her you loser. You got a hot chick that lets you piss on her and wants it bad.

Dude just fuck her you loser. You got a hot chick that lets you piss on her and wants it bad.

Stop being so thirsty for sex. They just got in from a long night out. Did you really think they were gonna go at it the second they came home?

Guest xvoyeurx

fantastic long sex with facial for finish,the best session for the moment j have see here

Yes the fuck and he shots in her face and gets her in the eye.  I know what your saying about sex but he is kind of pissy. He was kind of hate fucking her and he kicked the balloon afterward and it upset her. I sure he is tried and a little drunk and she gets upset "FAST" but he is kind of a jerk... Let face it. "He" lucked out and both of them don't know it yet.

I would post it fire drive but they just take the stuff down and block my account... I did record all of it and would post pic but they take those down too... :-( So lame... 

They took all the fun out of being a fan...

Actually Cam Freak just sit back and enjoy being a member.  Your videos are yours to keep and enjoy.  for those who beg for your video, i'm sorry but they are free loaders.  i pay my money.  I watch what I want when I want to and enjoy commenting and interacting with others on this site.