Martina & Alberto - 2022 #16

Noldus

Darkman

en otro corte despues de follar esta tarde con alberto , hablaron sobre la fiesta de anoche , no se si hablaban en serio o era en plan ironico , pero parece ser que ayer hubo un trio , alberto , martina y otra chica , alberto dice textualmente ( de las tres horas que estuvimos follando una fue por el culo , a lo que martina responde , yo de eso no me entere , y alberto le dice , estabas muy borracha , repito , no sabria decir si es en serio o estaban diciendolo de broma , pero decirlo lo ha dicho . 

Do you have a time ?

• Thanks 1

The time was 5:30pm when Alberto showed her how to get fucked.
However the video call in the morning with her girlfriend (Elena?)
was particularly informative. A translation of this would certainly be very interesting for many,

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

There is so much more to this outing on Saturday night. So much preparation for ( what it appears as ) multiple events.

Preparation: Martina arrived home with a shopping bag, a white wine, and a Vinalium wine .... wrapped in a Vinalium bag. ( special / gift? ) After placing the white wine in the freezer for a quick chill, Martina emptied the shopping bag of items on the bed.  New black top and orange bandana for Martina, which she put on. Alberto got new socks, a button up shirt, and a blue / black hat with a brim, which he put on. Martina also bought silver necklaces, two for Martina, two for Alberto, which they put on. Wrist bands, one for each. Alberto wraps a Lego box in gift paper. He runs to the store and returns with two six packs ( of beer) and a bag of ice. Alberto packs his backpack with the beer, ice, and Lego gift. Martina is busy with makeup. Alberto repacks the backpack, including the white wine from the freezer. Martina remembers to include a corkscrew / can opener and a package of cookies / snacks. Out the door at 19:10, with Taco. Return at 19:12 .... forgot the blanket, and out.

Darkman posted "parece que ayer hicieron cruising en un parque al aire libre , 3 horas follando " ..... "It seems that yesterday they did cruising in an outdoor park, 3 hours fucking". The 3 hour fucking, suspected to be a threesome with another girl. How do you go from the park to a threesome? That is the missing story. 

Speculation:  Martina and Alberto went to a party in the park with friends. Martina gets dressed up with makeup to look good. Alberto gets new shirt and hat to look casual. Accessorized with silver necklaces, wristbands, and hats. Gifts of Lego and Vinalium wine for a special occasion, maybe a birthday / anniversary / graduation party.  This would also account for the two six packs of beer and chilled wine. 

Martina and Alberto did return to the apartment at 03:05. Through the door, Martina pulled up her dress and made a dash to the bathroom to pee,..... big sigh of relief!  (drink a lot, pee a lot)   Martina had been drinking, and Alberto felt up her pussy from behind. Martina seemed horny and receptive. They filled a bag with beer, wine, and water and left at 03:08, Taco left home. The party is still continuing? 

Martina and Alberto return home at 06:24, Martina on the phone with ( ? ), continues on the phone for many hours. 

Threesome. Yes- No.  With who?  Darkman speculates / indicates Alberto was talking about it the next day.

Potential big event with Martina and Alberto, .... and no details.   😒  

Secondary observation:  when Martina returned to the apartment at 03:05, she removed her panties in the bathroom, she did not replace them. She left the apartment wearing a bra. When she returned at 06:24, no bra.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

There is so much more to this outing on Saturday night. So much preparation for ( what it appears as ) multiple events.

Preparation: Martina arrived home with a shopping bag, a white wine, and a Vinalium wine .... wrapped in a Vinalium bag. ( special / gift? ) After placing the white wine in the freezer for a quick chill, Martina emptied the shopping bag of items on the bed.  New black top and orange bandana for Martina, which she put on. Alberto got new socks, a button up shirt, and a blue / black hat with a brim, which he put on. Martina also bought silver necklaces, two for Martina, two for Alberto, which they put on. Wrist bands, one for each. Alberto wraps a Lego box in gift paper. He runs to the store and returns with two six packs ( of beer) and a bag of ice. Alberto packs his backpack with the beer, ice, and Lego gift. Martina is busy with makeup. Alberto repacks the backpack, including the white wine from the freezer. Martina remembers to include a corkscrew / can opener and a package of cookies / snacks. Out the door at 19:10, with Taco. Return at 19:12 .... forgot the blanket, and out.

Darkman posted "parece que ayer hicieron cruising en un parque al aire libre , 3 horas follando " ..... "It seems that yesterday they did cruising in an outdoor park, 3 hours fucking". The 3 hour fucking, suspected to be a threesome with another girl. How do you go from the park to a threesome? That is the missing story. 

Speculation:  Martina and Alberto went to a party in the park with friends. Martina gets dressed up with makeup to look good. Alberto gets new shirt and hat to look casual. Accessorized with silver necklaces, wristbands, and hats. Gifts of Lego and Vinalium wine for a special occasion, maybe a birthday / anniversary / graduation party.  This would also account for the two six packs of beer and chilled wine. 

Martina and Alberto did return to the apartment at 03:05. Through the door, Martina pulled up her dress and made a dash to the bathroom to pee,..... big sigh of relief!  (drink a lot, pee a lot)   Martina had been drinking, and Alberto felt up her pussy from behind. Martina seemed horny and receptive. They filled a bag with beer, wine, and water and left at 03:08, Taco left home. The party is still continuing? 

Martina and Alberto return home at 06:24, Martina on the phone with ( ? ), continues on the phone for many hours. 

Threesome. Yes- No.  With who?  Darkman speculates / indicates Alberto was talking about it the next day.

Secondary observation:  when Martina returned to the apartment at 03:05, she removed her panties in the bathroom, she did not replace them. She left the apartment wearing a bra. When she returned at 06:24, no bra.

Excellent feedback on the events.
Now we have to go by deduction...

Often, Martina 'lost' her panties or bra.. LOL 

One fact in particular: Martina likes to make a quickie between 2 events, she has already, in the past, when she and Candela were taking their shower, she left Candela a few minutes in the shower and she came back afterwards and told that she had just made a quickie with Alberto, Candela found it very funny. Martina "yes a rapid change of oil " A way to Go Girls !

• Sad 1

Martina was seen in an Instagram photo at a party hosted by Gina on Saturday night.  Also at that party were Nelly & Bogdan, and Holy.  Bogdan returned about 00:00, Nelly about 02:00, and Holly at 04:00.

==============

Correcting times from replay.  Bogdan and Nelly both return at 00:22.  Nelly appears to be drunk, but not falling over drunk.  She promptly disappears, and is not seen on cam again until 02:05, when she staggers in from the 'garage' with her pants and panties pulled down to her ankles..  She also left with her small pink backpack, but did not return with it.  A possible explanation is that she had sex with someone around the area of the villa.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

At least whatever exploratory event that took place this weekend she and Alberto did it together!  And I think that it is outstanding!  I would also say whenever Martina departs for an overnighter with panties, she mostly returns without them. Probably not real hygienic but oh well! 

If she is really as sexually active as we all seem to think, I hope she is using some protection? 

By the by I haven’t read anything about Luis or how her trip was (if she went with him) since her return from Croatia. Has that relationship cooled until the next weekend? 

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Thank you chuck for your detailed observations and description.
PS: Martina was without panties until 10 a.m. or later.

After Martina came home in the morning after a long night, she video chatted from around 08:30 with another woman, it was said it was her friend Elena.
Around 09:05 the conversation got very heated and around 09:08 Elena started using the word "puta", which also means "slut" or "whore" in Catalan. In the next 10-15 minutes, Elena used the word puta at least 15 times. Martina was super excited and very upset. When the discussion started with "Puta," she ran from the kitchen to the bathroom so that no one could hear anymore.
The conversation became very personal, it also dealt with very difficult things in Martina's family (e.g. prison). According to reports, they spoke about how Martina transformed her life thanks to RLC and that all her friends called her a whore because of this.
DWI wrote many details regarding this (Posted yesterday at 06:29 PM).
From my point of view, what DWI reports is so unbelievable and I am very surprised that it was not further discussed in the forum. Instead, the credibility of the translators was discussed.

There are several episodes over this weekend that need to be viewed in context. If it was Elena with whom Martina had a heated argument, the mention of the village takes on a new meaning. I mean it was mentioned Elena also had a close connection to this village.

I have relatively good recordings of the hour-long video conversation and can also technically edit them to make them easier to understand. But unfortunately I only understand a few words of Spanish. A translator could shed a lot of light on this exciting story.
In any case, Martina has changed since this video chat. Today she was in bed until 1 p.m. and then slept on the couch from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
In any case, I've been seeing a lot of things with different eyes for the past few days. This is bad for me because I find this woman so extraordinary. Since I don't want to write things that could unfairly harm someone, I just collect the reports and evaluate what I see for myself.
And everyone who is now going to scold me should read the forum carefully, a few months or two years back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

borrar

1 hour ago, moules said:

Martina was seen in an Instagram photo at a party hosted by Gina on Saturday night.  Also at that party were Nelly & Bogdan, and Holy.  Bogdan returned about 00:00, Nelly about 02:00, and Holly at 04:00.

Gina’s birthday was Friday.

40 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

Thank you chuck for your detailed observations and description.
PS: Martina was without panties until 10 a.m. or later.

After Martina came home in the morning after a long night, she video chatted from around 08:30 with another woman, it was said it was her friend Elena.
Around 09:05 the conversation got very heated and around 09:08 Elena started using the word "puta", which also means "slut" or "whore" in Catalan. In the next 10-15 minutes, Elena used the word puta at least 15 times. Martina was super excited and very upset. When the discussion started with "Puta," she ran from the kitchen to the bathroom so that no one could hear anymore.
The conversation became very personal, it also dealt with very difficult things in Martina's family (e.g. prison). According to reports, they spoke about how Martina transformed her life thanks to RLC and that all her friends called her a whore because of this.
DWI wrote many details regarding this (Posted yesterday at 06:29 PM).
From my point of view, what DWI reports is so unbelievable and I am very surprised that it was not further discussed in the forum. Instead, the credibility of the translators was discussed.

There are several episodes over this weekend that need to be viewed in context. If it was Elena with whom Martina had a heated argument, the mention of the village takes on a new meaning. I mean it was mentioned Elena also had a close connection to this village.

I have relatively good recordings of the hour-long video conversation and can also technically edit them to make them easier to understand. But unfortunately I only understand a few words of Spanish. A translator could shed a lot of light on this exciting story.
In any case, Martina has changed since this video chat. Today she was in bed until 1 p.m. and then slept on the couch from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
In any case, I've been seeing a lot of things with different eyes for the past few days. This is bad for me because I find this woman so extraordinary. Since I don't want to write things that could unfairly harm someone, I just collect the reports and evaluate what I see for myself.
And everyone who is now going to scold me should read the forum carefully, a few months or two years back.

Thank you berty for your words. All I wanted was to bring up my observations about the conversation between Martina and her friend and my desire to know what they talked about and ask trusted translators to help. Since then, my to my surprise,  the conversation has taken on a lot of responses and that's good. As paying subs, we do deserve the right to know what the tenants are saying in plain English and other languages. So my question has always been, why aren't all of us who don't speak Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian, or other languages not entitled to know what all participants are talking about? It's not Real Life Cam without that! It's not "Real" without understanding what the participants are saying.

The only thing you pay for is to watch.  Subtitles are not included.😁

It would be not  Real if the tenants will start talking in english or another language whitch is not their native language.