the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest observer1

Plus  a bathroom ith sex and creativity , now anal with banana and the remains of theimgtrdients for  this couple not surprising every day, great musicthey give.

If you believe that that was anal, then I suggest your knowledge of the female anatomy may be a little lacking.

Bien "observé" observer!!!

Depuis leur arrivée, il n'y a jamais eu d'anal, meme pas une approche avec le doigt.

Hier soir, Diana n'a pas vraiment apprecié l'initiative de Efim,mais au depart elle ne dit jamais non.

Ayons confiance en l'imagination de son BF pour nous preparer des seances biens chaudes(toys etc...)

When he's through with that banana, being a Russian, he can send it on it's way to the White House as a goodwill or friendship token. 

I'm sure Obama would appreciate this gesture.

You know, kind of a, "From Russia with Love", sort of thing.  Something far more practical than that bust of Sir Winston Churchill ever was to him,.. Don't you think?

Bananas are healthy for you.

Everyone in the US should do with with bananas by Federal Government mandate. They are nutritious, and unwanted calories will be burned off, leading to a healthy America. This should be taught in schools, since our kids are too fat.

I'm sure Michelle would love everyone to eat bananas this way, and perhaps she should ask her husband to use Executive Privilege to force it on the American people.

I mean, it's for the children, right?   :D

Guest observer1

Bananas are healthy for you.

Everyone in the US should do with with bananas by Federal Government mandate. They are nutritious, and unwanted calories will be burned off, leading to a healthy America. This should be taught in schools, since our kids are too fat.

I'm sure Michelle would love everyone to eat bananas this way, and perhaps she should ask her husband to use Executive Privilege to force it on the American people.

I mean, it's for the children, right?   :D

Damn, he's just taken your advice and eaten the banana.

Guess I'll have to give up watching them now....