the ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what... I could have just been seeing things, but it looked to me like  after they were finished  she looked at the camera  and gave a "did you guys  enjoy watching that?" look. lol

you know what... I could have just been seeing things, but it looked to me like  after they were finished  she looked at the camera  and gave a "did you guys  enjoy watching that?" look. lol

She most definitely looked at the camera. Not sure if she knows the camera has infra red. But she did look. How old does she look to you all? Not very old. Do we know who she is?

She most definitely looked at the camera. Not sure if she knows the camera has infra red. But she did look. How old does she look to you all? Not very old. Do we know who she is?

it's the first time I've seen the both of them.  she looks probably 19 or 20 at least  and I'd say the guy is about 21-23 range.

Maybe going for round 2....

I don't know about a round 2  but i am definitely hoping they spend the night again.... i know they were trying to be quiet for Efim,  but i sure would love to see them go full throttle.