Two topless girls in bed, what happened?

They went to bed. Anton is out of town I guess. The fat friend is sleeping in living room.

Too bad Alina is soooo flat! Looks more like a guy than a girl!

I did see nice looking friend take quick shower before bedtime. Very nice to see!

She should stay over more often.

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

There was some picks on another post where they were playing with the fat girls tits in the kitchen, then they went to the bedroom and did a little fingering.

The oither girl beside her had a shower, then got changed and left.

Anton took off a day ago with that other dude and hasn't returned. So the girls are having a little fun.

Hoping they return in the evening to have some more fun.  The guys can stay away forever.

It was sexy! It was really erotic watching this woman in shower and in bed with Alina.

There was an erotic intensity not seen many times. Nothing happened between Alina And her, but they were not very far, maybe not Alina but this girls looked very horny and drunk ;)

I think she had 2 showers and a bath! At some point she looked she wanted to do something but watched the camera and thought otherwise.  ::)

It was sexy! It was really erotic watching this woman in shower and in bed with Alina.

There was an erotic intensity not seen many times. Nothing happened between Alina And her, but they were not very far, maybe not Alina but this girls looked very horny and drunk ;)

I think she had 2 showers and a bath! At some point she looked she wanted to do something but watched the camera and thought otherwise.  ::)

Maybe tonight if they return they'll go further.

bonjour a tous

c'est marrant elle dort avec alina les seins completement a l'air et dans la salle de bain quand alina lui tend une serviette elle les cache

bizard non ?

pourtant elle a chercher les deux filles durant toute la soirée !

bisous les petits loups

;) :-*Oceane

bonjour a tous

c'est marrant elle dort avec alina les seins completement a l'air et dans la salle de bain quand alina lui tend une serviette elle les cache

bizard non ?

pourtant elle a chercher les deux filles durant toute la soirée !

bisous les petits loups

;) :-*Oceane

I have noticed it, but she was not drunk anymore, maybe  ;)