S&M or WFT?

It's 21.10 hours at D&E's apartment & it sounded like all hell broke loose between them. Sounded much more violent this time (he has a tendency to play with knives and spank), and she's crying and screaming.

Anyone know WFT the story is with them?

It's 21.10 hours at D&E's apartment & it sounded like all hell broke loose between them. Sounded much more violent this time (he has a tendency to play with knives and spank), and she's crying and screaming.

Anyone know WFT the story is with them?

When he plays with knives he is really scary... Anyway, in the bedroom they wrestled a bit with he mocking Diana who looked upset but nothing violent at all happened. Sometimes he looks even younger than his already YOUNG age  ::)

Thanks, gentlemen.

I guess they're listening to a violent movie, also, which confused me.

I know she has a tendency to melt down emotionally like Leora, but he seems to spark it with his "playfulness."

I really hope this couple works out, but they don't seem as peaceful and N&K and Lora & Max were. The last thing we need with this couple is a knock-down drag out fight -- shades of Alma & Stefan, ugh...

My wife and I do the same thing.  My wife likes to wrestle around a lot and can get well rather violent but it is all in good fun.  I actually had to buy my wife a pair of boxing gloves and we spar lol. 

My wife and I do the same thing.  My wife likes to wrestle around a lot and can get well rather violent but it is all in good fun.  I actually had to buy my wife a pair of boxing gloves and we spar lol.

me cojoni!!!!!

;D

they were playing in the fight room, and if you guys fix EFIM has a habit of slapping the breasts of Diana and this in addition to harm a woman annoys her, may notice that when it does it just closes her face

I think some of these fuckers may have gotten a little too close to Chernobyl.  I'm sure it's an interesting place to have a picnic and all, but I think it's beginning to have an effect on some of population over there. 

You see it everywhere you look!  From rats the size of possums, to taking harmless little kids like Efim and turning them into baby faced Jack the Rippers.   

Gotta look out for those that speak the truth around here.

I can come up with no other explanation other than the food and/or water supply which the governments poison to no end.

Gotta look out for those that speak the truth around here.

I can come up with no other explanation other than the food and/or water supply which the governments poison to no end.

The vodka they drink is quite clean.

And for all of the Ukraine craftsman who immigrated from Chernobyl, who did work for me, they're all dead now. They died hoping they would survive as --what they considered -- free men. They did. A bit too soon.

It was a loss. My project was delivered to the customer late. It was the first time I didn't care that the project was late.

The customer didn't  care either. The circumstances were universally understood by all of us involved.

(Sorry. I know some of us are undergoing sadness right now. I should not have posted this. I want CC to be fun so I can post snarky and laughing emoticons, as a service to my brothers and sisters. I certainly don't want any RLC couples to suffer from problems. Their youth should be a happy experience; despite the foolishness that is involved. Squirrel is taking a vacation. Man the gates.)