The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THERE ARE NOT HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic

Guest observer1

Guest observer1

Just thought I'd better create this thread for the odd occasion when they don't have sex.

Somehow I don't see there being many posts here.......

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest observer1

Already have a topic created with the same name but this ok

Read the thread title again.....

he was upset about something, so it was early to bed, she did something I did not like it ... so much that he is sticking with it, and today he tava quiet on him, did not want a lot of talk with her and went to bed early

They knew I was watching World Cup semis and didn't want to miss their daily sexcapades so they decided to pass on it tonight and promised to make it up tomorrow so please no worries. They will take care of business. lol. So Efim is withholding sex from Diana for one night. Never thought I would see that day coming. I am worried she will wake up horny and hire Russian male prostitute like Roman did. That will teach Efim a lesson to have sex with his girlfriend 365 days a year. It's just so inexcusable on his part. lol

This morning  in the kitchen he took a chair stood on it with his dick out and

asked her to suck him she wasn't into it since she was getting ready to go out but she did

just put it in her mouth for couple seconds, he was acting like a kid trying to make her feel guilty, she kept saying 'Please don't act like that' at one point she got really annoyed and raised her voice

but he wouldn't stop and she left.  ??? ::)

asked her to suck him she wasn't into it since she was getting ready to go out but she did

just put it in her mouth for couple seconds, he was acting like a kid trying to make her feel guilty, she kept saying 'Please don't act like that' at one point she got really annoyed and raised her voice

That's the kind of news reporting that CC needs for those of us who might have missed some things.  Especially now that there aren't any pictures anymore to tell the story.

That's the kind of news reporting that CC needs for those of us who might have missed some things.  Especially now that there aren't any pictures anymore to tell the story.

Only for you guy.  ;)  but you won't see anything...

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).