Why all the haters?

ar2d2

I know i am pretty new here, but was wondering is it pretty normal to bash all the people on RLC? Now i know everyone is entitled to the own opinion, myself included. But what we see of these people's lives and what we see them go through and do daily is so small compared to what they have already been through.  I see people say, this one did that, i hope this one dies. Do any of us really know the stories behind these people? If they are as some say bad, how do u know they weren't playing, maybe they like that kind of stuff. I have see a lot of strange things in 55 yrs. Does it make u feel better to say those things? no special reason for asking just curious.

I hope you're not really expecting a logically sound and rationale answer because you're not getting one from the majority of these people, except for the squirrel and maybe one or two others.

[/quote

even if i only get a few people to have a rationale adult  conversation about this with its worth my time. At least i will know the people on here that maybe i can HAVE a decent adult conversation with about some of things seen on here. And i can ignore all the dickheads and fucktards......... 8)

I know i am pretty new here, but was wondering is it pretty normal to bash all the people on RLC? Now i know everyone is entitled to the own opinion, myself included. But what we see of these people's lives and what we see them go through and do daily is so small compared to what they have already been through.  I see people say, this one did that, i hope this one dies. Do any of us really know the stories behind these people? If they are as some say bad, how do u know they weren't playing, maybe they like that kind of stuff. I have see a lot of strange things in 55 yrs. Does it make u feel better to say those things? no special reason for asking just curious.

In my opinion most of people they watch RLC which I call RL Monetary if they pay and watch they like to see some excitement not watch them eating playing on computer or sleeping I want to see some internment I don't care what others think about me that's what I like to see LOL , bye the way all dose rooms they all know that we all watching them and they get pay

Well, ar2d2, I have no idea what the above illiterate response has to do with your question, or for that matter, anything resembling common sense, but it certainly doesn't come close to answering it. Nij is most likely closest to the correct point of view. Many people on this forum are not here on a scholarship. You can't expect sensitivity or insight. You'll also receive a lot of negative and nasty comments when you post something having to do with the human condition. Your best bet is to refuse to engage in a battle of wits with people who are unarmed.

I would say that many of the derogative comments addressed to RLC tenants are a form of complain to the "show" they provide.  ::)

However, there are fewer CC members that go further and attack anyone on sight with gust not just RLC tenants, but CC members as well.  ;D

On top of that, I have never seen any moderator step in so I guess this encourage people to just say anything they feel like.  ???

@stash... The Mods and Admin don't want to create a policed board. It is mostly expected that you will act as an adult. However, past posts indicate to me that there are many here on mommy and daddy's computer, because mom and dad gave them a locked up box that can't access anything but kiddie stuff on AOL.

@ar2d2... Think of it like this. They are behind a keyboard. They are anonymous. They get to feel like bigshots calling others names. Now, reread your prior post and you are calling some others dickheads and fucktards. Turn about fair play I suppose. Read what you feel is a responsible post and ignore the rest. Otherwise you're going to lose a lot of sleep.

My biggest gripe about the RLC people is when they commit any type of abuse against an animal. Those to me can rot in Hell's flames. If there is a Hell. No one has come forth and said they have been there to prove or disprove it.

ar2d2, you're new here. Reading my posts I tend to be very direct with my responses, regarding either CC members or those in the apts, and I speak with a LOT of sarcasm. MOST of the times it's not with the intentions of being disrespectful, except for this one fool in the Leora thread who I'm about to tear apart in a second.

Having said that, to answer your initial question "Why so many haters?" the short answer is most of the people here think with their little heads. The long answer is something I theorized on in another post. A lot of the members here (for the purposes of civilized discussion I won't name names) get wrapped up in their infatuation with one or more of the females, mix it in with their rigid ideals for what the perfect relationship should be, and then proceed to unnecessarily bash the men because they feel like they're not treating their girlfriends the way they're "supposed" to be treated. Sex has a lot to do with it too; when someone wants to jerk off but the boyfriend happens to not be interested then he somehow becomes gay. I can't even count the amount of times these guys have been called gay/fag/etc just because they're interested in something else at the time.

There are very few people on this board that understand how to criticize the relationship objectively. For example, guys have been criticized for spending time on their cell phones but nothing is said when girls spend WAY more time on them. Guys have been called all kinds of names for playing video games, despite the fact that nothing is said when Alma, Maya or Isabel play them. The men on this board want to believe that just because these girls are hot and walk around naked (ignoring the fact that she's probably only walking around naked because she's on camera) that they're perfect, despite the fact that hardly anyone here can understand what the hell these people say to each other. Leora has a rabid fan base because everyone thinks she's hot. Hardly any one cares that she act's like a 12 year old with her mood swings or the fact that she's supposedly said some really cruel things to Paul. Paul isn't perfect, but he's a nice guy. Of course you would never know that because people here bash the unholy shit out of him just because he doesn't last long in bed, again going back to what I said before about wanting to jerk off to these girls.

There is a LOT of hypocrisy on this board in that regards and in my opinion is the one thing that really pisses me off. Paul get's judged because he doesn't work. Neither Isabel nor Maya work and not a single thing is said. If I really wanted to I could point out a TON of incidences like that with ALL the couples but I don't really have that kind of time. I think I've made my point clear. My signature is response to those people that fit into that category.

However, there are fewer CC members that go further and attack anyone on sight with gust not just RLC tenants, but CC members as well.  ;D

On top of that, I have never seen any moderator step in so I guess this encourage people to just say anything they feel like.  ???

^^ This

You make some good points Nij.  I have seen some posts from people that no doubt would be stalking some of these girls if they could find them. Nothing wrong with a good fantasy as long as it remains a fantasy,  but some seem to want to take it to the extreme. Makes u wonder if the hater's are even in a relationship let alone know how to have a healthy one.

Relationships are like the people in them, they evolve, grow and change over time.  You have to work at them,each person has there own likes, dislikes and qwirks. I know if i was with my lady 24/7 i would go bonkers. I need my time away from her just as much as she needs her time. Gives us things to have a conversation about while we eat dinner or lie in bed. Maybe i am old fashioned but i enjoy talking to my lady. Makes me feel like i connect with her in more than just a physical way.

Sorry getting a bit off topic there. But yeah i have seen that too, they go on RLC wanting to bust a nut and no one is getting it on so they all suck. Thats true what u say about Leora and Paul as well. No one calls her a bitch or a cunt, yet they call Paul the 3 min man. Is there some kind of physical or mental reason behind there problems? And truth be told if anyone of the people who think they arent getting treated the way there "supposed to be" ever came face to face with her i would probably be willing to bet they cum in there pants. So then they would be the "minute men"

Sorry got a little long winded here. Its nice to see that there are intelligent people here that seem to enjoy having an adult dialog about things on RLC.

I know i am pretty new here, but was wondering is it pretty normal to bash all the people on RLC?

Why different CC members offer different viewpoints about what is happening with the RLC couples:

CC has a wide variety of people from different backgrounds. Age range is from probably 12 to 70 (maybe more). Most are males (there are some genuine females here.) Males are competitive with other males by nature. This leads to a wide range of reactions and postings among CC members.

At puberty, males and females become psychotic and brain-dead. Boys compete to be the first to feel out a girl's budding nipples. They will lie to the other guys even if they failed  :(

In their teens, males compete to see who has the biggest bat and can hit a home run the first with the cutest chic. They will also lie about this if necessary, but they'll listen intently to the "other guy's" story.  :o

In college, they study the same warfare, but with the hopes they'll also make more money than the other guy, because they realize chics want more than just their dick. And they all want sex.  :P :P

In the 20's, they enter their prime breeding ages, but they still don't have emotional maturity, or lots of money. And they have lots of hormones that are demanding that they breed. Our RLC people are  in this age group. They will also fight over women, but usually in a more complex and subtle manner.

The 30's are a time when men compete to have a decent car, buy a house with their now fat wife, and try keep the resultant kids fed and clothed.  :-\

40's are more the the same; often competing for higher status at a corporation or business or other career path. Human life becomes more complex, both intellectually and medically, but generally you can control your erections and stay away from chics who are trying to harvest your bank account. You like your small fishing boat more. :)

50's is the slow-down decade. You've already learned that breeding comes at a cost, but you still like to see tits and ass. The pee stream also slows down, and you scamper around looking for your fucking reading glasses every time Maya or Leora are nude on your computer screen. You have a friend (a former "other guy") with a yacht; but you don't envy him. You respect him,  because maybe he'll make a good fishing buddy.  :D

60's is when you really slow down, and so does "Mr. Happy." You have attained a small measure of wisdom about people, having experienced 6 decades of your own pathetic human misery. You still like to look at tits and ass, but you also realize that there is a budding young human mind somewhere in those flesh and bones, and that their minds are capable of complex inter-actions and drama. -- and that the girls are old enough to be your grand-daughter!  8)

(OK, stupid Squirrel will shut up now. I promise.)

Good job, Mr. Rodent, Sir. You have summed up the pathetic working males life in a few short sentences.

Now I really feel like a great guy.

But then again, I have a lot more than most, and less than others. So, I'll be content sitting here with my steak, salad and a well made cocktail.