Martina & Alberto - 2022 #17

Noldus

so to carry on my thought as it was the last post on the last thread,Martina has no problem whipping her pants down and pissing in front of all her male friends and she comes home without either panties or bra or both but she is a angel though ,LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

so to carry on my thought about the answer from  AdAlbert:

"Shame on me,😱 thought you were smart enough to get it...well not everyone who claims to be pretty is smart too...keep on having fun posting nonsense here to please your fans🤣"

Well my friend,

You fell into the trap, yet it was so obvious, I must say I expected a little better but I don't mine.

I hope that in your real life, you are more alert because you risk being 'brainwashed' very quickly and that would be very unfortunate.

But it's never too late to encourage yourself, never trust anyone who tells you they have the truth, the only truth in life.

If people think the opposite of you, take the time to ask yourself why and sometimes you will be right and other times not and that is normal. If you realize that only you are always right, there is something wrong. It is impossible that only one person has the absolute truth, it is impossible.

This is my last intervention for you. Have faith in yourself, you can do it and even if it takes many week, month, year, one day you will say to yourself, yeah, she did the right thing by encouraging me....

P.S. ok let go back to Martina and Alberto 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

so to carry on my thought about the answer from  AdAlbert:

"Shame on me,😱 thought you were smart enough to get it...well not everyone who claims to be pretty is smart too...keep on having fun posting nonsense here to please your fans🤣"

Well my friend,

You fell into the trap, yet it was so obvious, I must say I expected a little better but I don't mine.

I hope that in your real life, you are more alert because you risk being 'brainwashed' very quickly and that would be very unfortunate.

But it's never too late to encourage yourself, never trust anyone who tells you they have the truth, the only truth in life.

If people think the opposite of you, take the time to ask yourself why and sometimes you will be right and other times not and that is normal. If you realize that only you are always right, there is something wrong. It is impossible that only one person has the absolute truth, it is impossible.

This is my last intervention for you. Have faith in yourself, you can do it and even if it takes many week, month, year, one day you will say to yourself, yeah, she did the right thing by encouraging me....

P.S. ok let go back to Martina and Alberto 

Hey Adalbert

I think that she is absolutely right that she is wrong, if I understand what she is saying.  

It is Saturday close to noon here; currently cloudy and about 90 degrees. It's another hot day.  I just received a email that Martina did not go out tonight and instead stayed in playing video games and watching movies. She also did not have any early morning phone conversations. In fact the note said she made dinner for Alberto. If true, I wonder what bought that on? Is she starting to realize Alberto is the good guy that he, that he is working hard for her love now and for the future.  I wonder where might she be or what she would be doing without him? Better or worst!  Has she decided to show him "love" other than just having sex. Is this the start of doing more with him than without him? Or is this the quiet before the storm. Another trip with another male friend perhaps in the works?

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Hey Adalbert

I think that she is absolutely right that she is wrong, if I understand what she is saying.  

Hy Deppdave,

Well, the content of her post is again not really understandable more a kind of a riddle, maybe I'm missing the female logic or I have to start drinking port wine. 🤔 But apparently I wasn't that wrong, because I didn't expect so much attention and reaktion  from her and good advices are always welcome independent from whom they are given.😂

More Martina secrets:  Saturday at 21:20:32 Martina is speaking with a male on the phone, thought to be Alberto. Alberto returns at 21:21:57 Martina quickly hangs up the phone with whomever she is speaking with in the middle of the conversation. Can someone confirm this happened? 

15 minutes ago, yelt said:

More Martina secrets:  Saturday at 21:20:32 Martina is speaking with a male on the phone, thought to be Alberto. Alberto returns at 21:21:57 Martina quickly hangs up the phone with whomever she is speaking with in the middle of the conversation. Can someone confirm this happened? 

Yes, I can confirm it.

Martina and Alberto stopped talking on the phone when they realized that she was at home and he was coming in.

You should grow up a bit and stop spouting nonsense here.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, emnv said:

Yes, I can confirm it.

Martina and Alberto stopped talking on the phone when they realized that she was at home and he was coming in.

You should grow up a bit and stop spouting nonsense here.

Since it was Alberto, perhaps you can honor the forum with the translated conversation. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, yelt said:

Since it was Alberto, perhaps you can honor the forum with the translated conversation. 

Better ask your usual translator, the one who has told you Martina's biggest secret. And then you can honor the forum by writing it here.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 5