B2 - General Topic 2022 #17 (July)

16 hours ago, ddhm said:

If she was alone , she wouldn’t be the “ mama protector “ of Alana , she would maybe have been luckier than her related trying to find a guy , she would be flexible with her own agenda , Kristy has done it all in front if cameras and the way I have been watching this apartment , even if Alana is an amazingly beautiful girl , trying to do many things for her best friend , it simply isn’t working .

Alana has no passion for RLC ,she’s exactly the type of tenants that I hate to have daily on screen , that is taking advantage of the RLC business and having a super wonderful life in Barcelona free of most expensive costs , that is rent and monthly standard payments like gas , electricity and so on ..

Anyway , Kristy could be a big player for RLC , people like her but … 

you're right, Alana is the only girl who takes advantage of RLC to holiday in Barcelona, maybe there's also Marlene, Esmi, Mathilad, Loraine, Dana, Zara, Amira, Lilith, Monica, Kristy, Lavika etc etc.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

Are there any girls on Rlc that are not shameful poopers? I subscribed for that stuff and I get almost nothing of it. I know it is a very niche thing but I have my feelings too!

you have to go elswhere , there's none of that shit here

Yeah I realized, any idea where? 
Only Lilith occasionally poops in the toilet with cam, frustrating!

Especially frustrating in the apartment where Lavika and co reside, we see them in the bathroom and we know they are on the toilet yet we can’t see or hear anything!

I can’t be the only one who comes here for this!

5 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

Especially frustrating in the apartment where Lavika and co reside, we see them in the bathroom and we know they are on the toilet yet we can’t see or hear anything!

People say there's a lot of crap on the internet, you could always look there🤣

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

This one you can hear Mathilda peeing. 😂

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Yeah. That toilet in the bedroom is used very rarely and only pee.

1 minute ago, johnny0692 said:

People say there's a lot of crap on the internet, you could always look there🤣

I tell you my toilet fetish is the most frustrating one in existence. The taboo is unnaturally huge. I’m not into scat, there is a ton of that but not natural toilet shitting…

Just now, thinga69 said:

This one you can hear Mathilda peeing. 😂

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Yeah. That toilet in the bedroom is used very rarely and only pee.

Actually my subscription ran out right before Mathilda joined, if someone would tell me she poops in the toilet with cam I would rejoin in an instant!

1 minute ago, Fritzhonka said:

Actually my subscription ran out right before Mathilda joined, if someone would tell me she poops in the toilet with cam I would rejoin in an instant!

I'll see. She just pee again right now. Maybe she will poop. 😂