B1 - General Topic 2022 #26 (July)

It’s good that slowly the sisters spend less and less time together , I believe that  one of the biggest problems was the occasional “ staying together “ mostly by Zabava in B1 since she moved in B4 and at times Esmi in the villa .. it is very clear that Esmi “ feels “ more free without thinking that the sister can anytime appear and also Zabava , who I think many times was criticized or was judged not with the best comments by Esmi ..And also Zabava in B4 is more sexy lately  , yes , she’s still a girl who does nothing  but never ever forget that she went to the ultimate RLC way by fucking on cameras ..

Sometimes I wonder if Esmi do really know this 😂😂 but since it is confirmed that Esmi occasionally visits or reads the forum , maybe now she will know 😁😆😉😏

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s good that slowly the sisters spend less and less time together , I believe that  one of the biggest problems was the occasional “ staying together “ mostly by Zabava in B1 since she moved in B4 and at times Esmi in the villa .. it is very clear that Esmi “ feels “ more free without thinking that the sister can anytime appear and also Zabava , who I think many times was criticized or was judged not with the best comments by Esmi ..And also Zabava in B4 is more sexy lately  , yes , she’s still a girl who does nothing  but never ever forget that she went to the ultimate RLC way by fucking on cameras ..

Sometimes I wonder if Esmi do really know this 😂😂 but since it is confirmed that Esmi occasionally visits or reads the forum , maybe now she will know 😁😆😉😏

It was said many times here that Zaba had sex on cam so she knows for a long time. 😉

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It was said many times here that Zaba had sex on cam so she knows for a long time. 😉

Maybe Esmi reads only her “ fan page “ comments 😏😏😛

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I sure hope none of them read dumb opinions on a few random guys and come to any conclusions 😂😂

10 minutes ago, joebirch said:

I sure hope none of them read dumb opinions on a few random guys and come to any conclusions 😂😂

I believe that she can handle bad comments about her and laugh about our crazy theories about her. 🤣

1 minute ago, yadevol said:

Perhaps we should remember this possibility when we post. 🙂

It can effect how they behave based on some dumb comments from people they don’t even know. That’s why I don’t post anything negative or disrespectful 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joebirch said:

It can effect how they behave based on some dumb comments from people they don’t even know. That’s why I don’t post anything negative or disrespectful 

That's a good reason. I try not to because I don't want them to think I'm an arsehole.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

How is it confirmed? I think I have missed something. 🤔

• Upvote 1