B4 - General Topic 2022 #53 (July)

29 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Yes she did. On camera 3-14 you can see her pussy pulsing at the end when she makes some noise. 😉

Oh so short but sweet 😍

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 2

11 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Yes she did. On camera 3-14 you can see her pussy pulsing at the end when she makes some noise. 😉

yes like the 500 girls of chaturbate, this one was clearly fake to me, me too i can make some noise if you want 🙂

it was just a little show for the camera but as always too quick for be interesting to watch,

Zara becomes more frustrating to watch right now than other thing, my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

ZARA ne mérite plus toute mon attention depuis qu'elle est rentrée dans le giron de lorraine et amira,quand ZARA comprendra que les 2 vieilles filles font de l'argent sur le dos de ZARA ET BEAUCOUP DE CHUCHOTEMENT entre elle ,et pour finir les heures que zara passe sur son téléphone c'est abérrant.

54 minutes ago, switch said:

yes like the 500 girls of chaturbate, this one was clearly fake to me, me too i can make some noise if you want 🙂

it was just a little show for the camera but as always too quick for be interesting to watch,

Agreed, I am no expert but if you gonna do it do it right 🙄

2 hours ago, switch said:

The last time I checked people bate to have an orgasm. She did a short bate and had an orgasm. Why should she go longer, to please you? If you want to see dragged out fake bates with fake orgasms go watch your fucking chaturbate.🙄

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

The last time I checked people bate to have an orgasm. She did a short bate and had an orgasm. Why should she go longer, to please you? If you want to see dragged out fake bates with fake orgasms go watch your fucking chaturbate.🙄

you are very naive

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, switch said:

you are very naive

lol, I have never seen anyone on consistent basis, touch themselves for 2-3 minutes, come, get up right away and continue with their lives 🤦‍♂️😂😂😂

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, joebirch said:

lol, I have never seen anyone on consistent basis, touch themselves for 2-3 minutes, come, get up right away and continue with their lives 🤦‍♂️😂😂😂

2 or 3 minutes you are generous it's more half of that

just the time for the guys say Zara bating 😂

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, joebirch said:

and 2 or 3 fake moans at the end for make sure the guys believe on this fake bating  😄

this bating was a great chaturbate show for sure 😂

Dana is not bad in this category too

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, switch said:

and 2 or 3 fake moans at the end for make sure the guys believe on this fake bating  😄

this bating was a great chaturbate show for sure 😂

Dana is not bad in this category too

Bruh, there some great girl in chaturbate you just have to find them, that throw amazing shows and truly come. Zara is beautiful but after the 3-4th time to be honest I don’t even bother. If they get money for throwing a show at least make it worth it. I can ok with that

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1