Someone's moving

he needs to leave she going to kill him. if he dont

he has packed up his belongings more than once,leave the apt.,walk around or go somewhere for 15 to 20 minutes.come back,unpack all his clothes,hook up the computer,and all that crap.

then it won't be long do it all over again.

well rlc banned me along time ago. but now my sister inlaw said with the peace of shit ruslan. the dead couple Sofia and Roman . now this syco bitch she closing her account. so I might as well give up and find another site to look at.

After seeing him crawling in pain last night i wouldn't get within a mile of her.  this is a classic case of domestic violence if I ever saw one.  If this happened in the states, someone or both would be in the gray bar hotel

He threatened that he was going to call the cops several times. She kept saying that he's a liar and that she can't trust him. There was also discussion about something on his phone (call logs or texts, that she found).

Not sure it's such a good idea to fall asleep right next to her. Might want to rethink that strategy.

If it wasn't on camera she probably would have cut his pipi by now. He is playing with fire, but still alive.

Not sure it's such a good idea to fall asleep right next to her. Might want to rethink that strategy.

If it wasn't on camera she probably would have cut his pipi by now. He is playing with fire, but still alive.

Dude is crazy for staying with her.