Time for goodbyes

Hello friends, 

I know I was not super active in the forums, but I've been reading quite regularly for the last couple of years.  

I've decided to delete everything VHTV from my shortcuts...  This "new" trend just isn't doing it for me. Which trend? The one where you come to VHTV to watch tenants perform on Chaturbate or MFC or wherever the fuck they're streaming to.  I might as well skip the middle man and just go straight to Chaturbate and such if that's what I'm into (which it isn't...).

I know some people are quite happy with how things are (otherwise there would be no paying members, which would lead to the site shutting down), but that's not for me. 

So, it was nice chatting with you guys from time to time. You're an interesting bunch. But I'm out.

R.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, realm174 said:

Hello friends, 

I know I was not super active in the forums, but I've been reading quite regularly for the last couple of years.  

I've decided to delete everything VHTV from my shortcuts...  This "new" trend just isn't doing it for me. Which trend? The one where you come to VHTV to watch tenants perform on Chaturbate or MFC or wherever the fuck they're streaming to.  I might as well skip the middle man and just go straight to Chaturbate and such if that's what I'm into (which it isn't...).

I know some people are quite happy with how things are (otherwise there would be no paying members, which would lead to the site shutting down), but that's not for me. 

So, it was nice chatting with you guys from time to time. You're an interesting bunch. But I'm out.

R.

As you probably know, I too got tired of the direction that VHTV has gone. I look in to some apartments but don't post pics anymore and rarely make comments now. Enjoy your free time and hope you find something exhilarating for you in the future.