Sofia knows about Roman cheating

I mean, how couldn´t she know? She is on the computer and phone all the time and unless she is completely clueless about the workings of the phenomena called "The internet" she has got to know about it.

The question is why does she put up with it? Is it a common agreement between the both of them that behaviour such as this is ok?

Interesting dynamic would be an understatement.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Leora Dog can you do everyone a favour and remove the pic attached to your posts? It was funny the first time we saw it but after every single post you make it becomes very irritating!! Not being awful or unkind but it is sooooooo irritating. Thanks

Are your guys assuming this?  I see nothing to indicate that he actually knows this .... or did I miss something? 

I have no idea how he could bring someone else in the apartment knowing there are cameras and think it would not be noticed.  So therefore I would assume that either this is blocked where they are or they are not in a real relationship.

albacore you could be right she would have to be blind not to see the cams. Maybe they both do care how

sees them or not.  I do remember from sometime ago that we talked about a local block so famly and friends did not see the couples.  I just do not remember what we said.

There sure are a lot of assumptions about this topic as well as many other topics, yet (unless I missed something in an earlier post), there isn't any solid proof that any of the participating couples of RLC actually visit RLC or any of the fan boards.

Or is there? Any pics showing any of the couples on their laptops or tablets with RLC open on the screen?

And, people claiming to be one of the couples' or a friend of theirs isn't much proof either.  Anyone can make those kind of claims.

Way too many assumptions, and in the end all it does is make for some entertaining posts.

There sure are a lot of assumptions about this topic as well as many other topics, yet (unless I missed something in an earlier post), there isn't any solid proof that any of the participating couples of RLC actually visit RLC or any of the fan boards.

Or is there? Any pics showing any of the couples on their laptops or tablets with RLC open on the screen?

And, people claiming to be one of the couples' or a friend of theirs isn't much proof either.  Anyone can make those kind of claims.

Way too many assumptions, and in the end all it does is make for some entertaining posts.

Just like being in a Soap Opera the saga continues.

bonjour a tous

de toute façon Roman sait qu'il est filmer 24/24 ou a part baiser dans les chiottes a moins qu'il soit stupide il le sait très bien et qu'un jour ou l'autre elle le saura et puis c'est peut -être aussi un accord entre eux on sait pas lol et puis on s'en fout ça met du grain a moudre pour le forum c'est ça qui est bon lol on peut commenter comme ça

peut -être aurons nous Sofia qui se tapera deux mecs bien montés ça la changera lol

aller a la prochaine pour la suite des épisodes de Sofia et Roman

bisous les petits loups

Océane ;) :-*

Just like being in a Soap Opera the saga continues.

Not RLC but they have been on this board before.  So we know they had access to see what is here.  If I were there I would be looking to see what is on the internet about me and my apartment so I would assume they would also. 

But with the fact that he brought someone in front of the cameras to cheat on her is strange if he wanted to hide it.  This also occurred with Lora's husband once I believe.  Maybe the culture or woman in Russia is more accepting of this behavior??

Yes there is/was an image of one of the older couples who lived in the apartment where Katya and Ruslan lives today. She was on Camcaps and it was visible.  Varya and Igor I think they were called. Dont have the patience to look up the picture now but it was there..somewhere.. :)