B5 General Topic 2022 #13 (July / August) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

Waiting incredibly patiently , waiting for the moment that Esmi will go for the next big step of her RLC participation , the time that her originality and authenticity  won’t be hidden anymore , the day that her full potential will be unfolded , RLC will need an extra server to cover all of her actions ..waiting patiently for Esmi’s next actions 😋😋😋😋😈😈😈

• Upvote 1

I didn’t know what Kristy trying to do , but again , to use a good friend’s theory , Kristy is only losing her “ kind of superiority “ when original Esmi appears … let’s see .

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I didn’t know what Kristy trying to do , but again , to use a good friend’s theory , Kristy is only losing her “ kind of superiority “ when original Esmi appears … let’s see .

I think she and Marlene are teasing her to do something. She has being away from the party since the beginning.

I hope Esmi remains the clever girl so as to understand that many will try to take advantage of her popularity , aka camera views , aka bonuses …

• Upvote 1

Just now, ddhm said:

Let’s see if Samson attacks Mathilda …

He was on Ailey. Hugging ans placing his hand on her butt. And this afternoon he, Tim and Kass were on his bed an he was over Ailey.

The attitude difference , actions , behavior and cameras adjustment between  the two sisters is incredible .. 4 months ago , anyone can think or remember where Zabava was , where Esmi was with their on cameras performances or presence .. And we have now a fully unpredictable busy Esmi days , doing yoga , studying , participating at other apartment gatherings , enjoying  the sea and sun of Barcelona , just a normal beautiful day by day young girl’s life and at the same time we have Zabava that clealry since she moved to the villa and even more when - I think under Esmi’s request - stopped seeing her sister , has changed so very much with little to none social life with the rest of the girls , usually tired and sleeping or with a mobile in hand trying for whatever she’s trying … A very strange change of facts and behaviors having occurred gradually in front of our eyes the last months ..

• Upvote 1

• Noldus changed the title to B5 General Topic 2022 #13 (July / August) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur