Kaley - "New" girl in B2 - fan page

Kaley arrive in the morning of July 23 2022 to B2 as girl #217

This is her first stay in GOV in Barcelona, but we know her well from Moscow 
She's Kamila's friend and lived in 3K (or R1) with Kamila and Kristy 

Kaley 23.08.2017 20.02.2019 547

• Like 1

Well .. This now confirms that Kristy has developed a closer connection with RLC management and they ask either her opinion or if she can help with tenants ..perhaps her crossroads decision taking not abandoning RLC after her first 3 months and deciding to stay in Barcelona , put her on the sane category as what I am calling “ RLC loyal and faithful soldiers “ , in this category belong girls like Holly , Monica , Lorraine , Kristy , Nelly , girls that when RLC needs them are coming back or also when they wish they can get back due to this relationship .

So , we had Karol in B1 being in charge , we have B2 and Kristy in full control ( I don’t know how Alana’s example will make the “ new girl “ be any different ) , Nelly and Bogdan in B7 , Holly in B5 , Lorraine and Monica in B4 ..Leys hope and wish to a nice stay of girl 217 , welcome back Kaley 😇😊

• Haha 1

OMG, a dream came true! Kaley was one of my very favourites during the Moscow era. Now only Rita is missing. I know, there is a huge Rita fan here on CC, who renewed his membership everytime, Rita came back to RLC. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

OMG, a dream came true! Kaley was one of my very favourites during the Moscow era. Now only Rita is missing. I know, there is a huge Rita fan here on CC, who renewed his membership everytime, Rita came back to RLC. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

What she did to be your fav?

4 minutes ago, moules said:

Does Kaley only have a 90 day visa, like Eva and Mat, or has RLC found a way for former Russian participants to receive a visa for a longer period like the Russian quartet apparently has?

I guess we will have the answer in 3 months 😁

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Catmaster said:

who would that be?

13 hours ago, moos54 said:

I guess we will have the answer in 3 months 😁

If this suitcase in the living room is all she brought in, I guess it's just 3 months. For a longer period Kaley would need some winter clothes.