Dog is coming?

The best defense isn't a .45 or a big well-trained dog.

The best defense is a .45 AND a big well-trained dog.

(The cats are just for killing the mice and keeping squirrels from trashing your attic, chewing up your radiator hose, and emptying your bird feeder.  ;D )

That's all we need is another friggin' pet.  Pets are too distracting to these couples.  

Example: Paul is messing with Leora and trying to get her in the mood, then the dumbass dog comes into play and grabs her attention. Now, Leora is paying attention to the dog and not to what Paul is trying to do to her. I've seen this happen too many times with this couple alone.  And, let's not forget that they never kick the dog out of the room while they are having sex.  That shit has almost turned into a threesome.  There was Paul's arms and legs intertwined with Leora's arms and legs...with his cock inside her pussy...and somewhere in all that were puppy licks.  I give them credit for pushing the dog away on numerous occasions, but it just kept coming back for more.

Anyway, I really do loves dogs and cats, and they are sometimes fun to watch when the couple is boring.  But, I did not pay a membership to watch pets. I can watch that shit for free on youtube.

No dog, pleeeaaaase.  45 yes, no dog.  Not that fond of cats either

Well then, I guess you wouldn't like a giant anaconda either, although a house full of them deters intruders most effectively.

Of course, I think Diana should adopt a squirrel, myself.