B4 - General Topic 2022 #56 (August)

2 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Alexa? Yes, she is probably my fav...the girl was amazing, hot, loved bating and loved the cams

she had megan then holly then gina a couple of times but i still feel like i am missing one,remember the greek party they had she was the only girl that designed her costume to have her tit out,yes we need more like her lol

8 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

I would like to see if Kristy would get a hold of a great vibrator...she has done everything else.

She knows how to teach someone else but you hardly have ever seen her with a dildo.

13 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

she had megan then holly then gina a couple of times but i still feel like i am missing one,remember the greek party they had she was the only girl that designed her costume to have her tit out,yes we need more like her lol

Yup, bring back Alexa and Leona and give them B1….you have me as a client for life 😂😂

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

If you're referring to Alexandra from the first half of 2021, I totally agree.  She was a great treasure.  Her one on one with Megan was epic.  I just wish it would have happened more than once.

4 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

If you're referring to Alexandra from the first half of 2021, I totally agree.  She was a great treasure.  Her one on one with Megan was epic.  I just wish it would have happened more than once.

I think you mean Aleksandra?

• Upvote 1

it's amusing to read about all the progress Zabava has made in showing herself a little less shameful, but are we talking about the same Zabava who got fucked for a whole night by a young boy a few weeks ago? by the way, there's a risk of it happening again in a month's time

• Like 1

11 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

Think she also did a threesome with Kim and her guy.  I don't remember anyone giving her head .