Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

I made a mistake earlier by not recognizing in my earlier rant, that there are others who call out the bullshit artists on this forum. My omission was due to my reluctance to implicate others by name in my indictment. Having reconsidered my choices and having read her commentary, I must acknowledge that there are several others, most notably @JenniferMom, who also have a low tolerance for this propaganda and who consistently call them out.  I think the propaganda intended to protect Martina's image, is not only inspired by, but perhaps paid for by interests that are very different from the casual CamCaps member. I know such agents exist because I have had admissions and conversations with them in the past. A few years ago, one asked me to stop using the term "RLC agents". I agreed if he would stop the behavior. I only resumed this naming when the practice re-appeared to excess. Only long time participants in this forum will recall the day the Russians pulled the plug on RLC and most of the apartments were gone overnight. I was negatively financially impacted because I had just resubscribed on that same day. So do we think the Russians discontinued all of their involvement with RLC at that moment? It only take a little research to know who controls Russian internet interests. The techniques used by the agents on this forum are identical to the techniques that the Russians use to destabilize entire governments: creating alternative facts; promoting disunity and discord; creating counter-narratives even when observable evidence exist. These practices are well documented for anyone interested in learning about well honed Russian craft. Do your own research and compare what you find to what you see on this forum. Then come and talk to me.   

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, philo said:

I made a mistake earlier by not recognizing in my earlier rant, that there are others who call out the bullshit artists on this forum. My omission was due to my reluctance to implicate others by name in my indictment. Having reconsidered my choices and having read her commentary, I must acknowledge that there are several others, most notably @JenniferMom, who also have a low tolerance for this propaganda and who consistently call them out.  I think the propaganda intended to protect Martina's image, is not only inspired by, but perhaps paid for by interests that are very different from the casual CamCaps member. I know such agents exist because I have had admissions and conversations with them in the past. A few years ago, one asked me to stop using the term "RLC agents". I agreed if he would stop the behavior. I only resumed this naming when the practice re-appeared to excess. Only long time participants in this forum will recall the day the Russians pulled the plug on RLC and most of the apartments were gone overnight. I was negatively financially impacted because I had just resubscribed on that same day. So do we think the Russians discontinued all of their involvement with RLC at that moment? It only take a little research to know who controls Russian internet interests. The techniques used by the agents on this forum are identical to the techniques that the Russians use to destabilize entire governments: creating alternative facts; promoting disunity and discord; creating counter-narratives even when observable evidence exist. These practices are well documented for anyone interested in learning about well honed Russian craft. Do your own research and compare what you find to what you see on this forum. Then come and talk to me.   

I too enjoy calling him out but it doesnt make a blind bit of difference there is nothing that comes out his mouth that true 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, philo said:

Yes they do exist and are present in the forum. They keep repeating the same stuff over and over.

But the funny part: it easy to 'see' them. They are very Dumb and Dumper LOL. Each new member is 'attacked' in the same way.

The best part: Let's take a good look at those who will react negatively to my comment or yours, so it's easy to identify them. The funny thing is that they will fall into this trap I just mentioned. They will incriminate themselves so easily.  Someone with a minimum of IQ will not try to incriminate themselves. It so funny.

Let have some fun....

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

The usual question: friday night:

Alberto: ok, check

Taco: ok check

Martina: uncheck, where is Martina ...ok back but for how long ?...the day is begins for Martina .....Go gilrs !!! Have some fun, anywhere !!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I must admit, this is a very very boring Friday night for a young pair. I know about getting in a work situation but this is sad at best.

No wonder Martina wants to go be around active people. Alberto could work harderr at making for a better relationship. So sorry, Martina cause I didn't understand your situation. 

Wake up Alberto and take a good look at what you do have (or will lose) if you don't. I can't feel sorry for you right now.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Yes they do exist and are present in the forum. They keep repeating the same stuff over and over.

But the funny part: it easy to 'see' them. They are very Dumb and Dumper LOL. Each new member is 'attacked' in the same way.

The best part: Let's take a good look at those who will react negatively to my comment or yours, so it's easy to identify them. The funny thing is that they will fall into this trap I just mentioned. They will incriminate themselves so easily.  Someone with a minimum of IQ will not try to incriminate themselves. It so funny.

Let have some fun....

Just a few words about your very arrogant and presumptuous post.

1. Maybe you haven't noticed it yet, but the content of your post is also limited to repetitions, maybe you read some of your older ones -> same behavior as the ones you blame😂

2. In such forums there will always be groups that defend the actors, for personal reasons, those who insult and condemn them and then the broad masses who are either annoyed or amused by the bickering. You don't need a lot of brain to recognize the groups and their members. I'll leave it open and everyone here will certainly be able to easily recognize which group you are in. The only question is what is the problem of this ?

3. Well, it doesn't really show that you're that smart if you keep calling some dumb dumber ( I've corrected your spelling 😉). You know when you point one finger at others, three fingers always point at you. If someone writes nonsense it will probably also be allowed to reply something that might help the (new) member to understand the somewhat difficult relationship between the two. Admit that some posts on both sides are a bit too emotional, that should change. But both sides should look in the mirror and work on it.

4. Think your logic with the trapdoor (a repetition you often use LOL) maybe only understood by your fan club. Maybe I have to bring my IQ down to your level with a lot of alcohol to understand it LOL. (Sorry but your template was too good)😉What incriminate are you talking about?🤷‍♂️

There is certainly more to say here, but I'll leave the essay writing to other forum members, who are better in that. I hope that the valuable discussions will continue here, otherwise the forum will die...

Wish all a nice and interesting weekend

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, philo said:

🤔 You may be right in some parts, but blaming it all on Russian influence seems a bit far-fetched to me. But of course you can believe in it. That's the advantage in a world with freedom of speech. I don't know what country you are from but I don't know any oranisation (political or not) that don't try to influence and control the opinions and behavior of their followers. How it works can by the way be perfectly observed in the country that has many stars and stripes on its flag and that is certainly not Russian... so blaming everything on Russia seems a bit too easy to me. But this is more of a contribution to the political part of the forum, where everyone can live out his own conspiracy theories: https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/64-worldwide-political-discussions/ 😉 But be careful there the tone in the posts is much rougher than here.