Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

52 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Wow @Adalbert … I might be wrong, but I think it was you who once criticized the length of my posts!  Regardless, as a long writer myself … I am impressed!!!

Hi Jen, you are totally right. My apologies for that, but the post of GF2 was just too seductive...you'll understand that, I'm sure. Also, I just want to note that min. half are copies out of GF2 posts, deleting them makes my post significantly smaller.😁

44 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Hi Jen, you are totally right. My apologies for that, but the post of GF2 was just too seductive...you'll understand that, I'm sure. Also, I just want to note that min. half are copies out of GF2 posts, deleting them makes my post significantly smaller.😁

No worries Dalbert.  I was just teasing you.  Yes I understand seductive posts.

• Like 1

Looks like she's progressing quickly on that VW bus.  Honestly, am I missing something?  WHY a VW bus?  Is it just a simple affinity for them or is there something more poignant that I don't understand?  Just seems an odd subject for a large lego project.

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

🤣😁 

nice answer ....

too long to read....sorry...

You must learn to be concise and precise in your exchanges. Today, we don't have time to waste on long speeches....

Again LOL or if you understand only image ->:tongue:

PS. once again, let's go back to Martina

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

too long to read....sorry...

You must learn to be concise and precise in your exchanges. Today, we don't have time to waste on long speeches....

Again LOL or if you understand only image ->:tongue:

PS. once again, let's go back to Martina

So LOL does not mean "Lots of Love".  It's you, sticking your tongue out.  Nice way to express yourself to the forum>

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Looks like she's progressing quickly on that VW bus.  Honestly, am I missing something?  WHY a VW bus?  Is it just a simple affinity for them or is there something more poignant that I don't understand?  Just seems an odd subject for a large lego project.

Because they didn't want to build a Star Wars airship

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Wow @Adalbert … I might be wrong, but I think it was you who once criticized the length of my posts!  Regardless, as a long writer myself … I am impressed!!!

Nah, I criticised the length of your posts

• Thanks 1