wow they just had one intense sex session

it started with a game that they done once before - Alina put a blindfold on Anton and pseudo handcuffs and took more of a dominant role. She teased him with Oral and then had him do 69 while she sucked him. they did fuck and suck and 69 back in forth for about 30 min. took blindfold and cuff off. laid down for a minute. and it looked like he was tired. she then tried to keep him going ..then she started to suck him again but this time she put his hands on her head and encourage him to face fuck her (God I think this girl is sexy and great sex partner). How many girls will be willing to do that and then he took the hint- started dominating her and ravish -ly face fucked and she took it. and then he fucked her hard and she loved and then he fucked her anally hard until they both came. And she was drained. it lasted about 30+ minutes. Wow from one thing to another.. You have to admit they give the best Fuck show.. just thought you want to know. If I can post pics without RLC kicking me off let me know and also tell me how to do it correctly

A great session I agree. Anton was asleep at first, it was her waking him up because she was horny. I stopped viewing, thinking they had finished, but on checking back, they had started again, this happened twice.

What a girl.....

What a difference to the pathetic 4 minute fumble under the sheets by Katya & Ruslan a short while later.

I have time on my hand, but no account yet. Still not sure of it is worth due to some members on here and other sites saying Rlc has gone down in quality.

As 'free member' I still try to cap some of the good moments. Hopefully it will be worth enough to share in the near future.

From the topic action I could only cap some sounds from the hall :(

alina esta con su amiga , que esta muy buena mas que ella , y estan empenzando a estar borrachas puede ser una buena noche hoy quizas ,

Wishful thinking but doubt very much you will see anything happen between these two.

El optimismo a ultranza, pero dudo mucho que usted verá que algo suceda entre estos dos.

alina esta con su amiga , que esta muy buena mas que ella , y estan empenzando a estar borrachas puede ser una buena noche hoy quizas ,

Wishful thinking but doubt very much you will see anything happen between these two.

El optimismo a ultranza, pero dudo mucho que usted verá que algo suceda entre estos dos.

Pepe also think it is much easier for you to see me in bed with alina, what she and her friend making out. and look that I live close to her, along with Leora