Carla & Yanai (2022) #3

This is day 4 since the surgery  and Carla does not seem any better. Either her doctor was terrible or she has absolutely no pain threshold . I dont think Masha was like this . She was down for a day or so and then she was walking around

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

This is day 4 since the surgery  and Carla does not seem any better. Either her doctor was terrible or she has absolutely no pain threshold . I dont think Masha was like this . She was down for a day or so and then she was walking around

I don't think the operation was implants, something else maybe

• Upvote 1

Is it possible she had a tummy tuck.  Would explain the pain and bandage locations.  I worked in an ICU for 10 years and my nurses said abdominal pain is among the most painful since you use them for just about every movement.  It's also the most painful of the injuries/diseases.

Had to have eyes at Carla's apartment this night

Young couple started a blowjob on the couch, they stopped after hearing Carla who was in the bathroom, the fear of being caught in the act
But they fucked a little later in the bathroom, always with the fear of getting caught by Carla who was in the living room this time 😁

Don Juan came home in the early morning with a new girl, she looks a bit like last time girl, especially in night vision
She's not afraid of the cameras and it's been a sex party between them for almost an hour 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Had to have eyes at Carla's apartment this night

Young couple started a blowjob on the couch, they stopped after hearing Carla who was in the bathroom, the fear of being caught in the act
But they fucked a little later in the bathroom, always with the fear of getting caught by Carla who was in the living room this time 😁

Don Juan came home in the early morning with a new girl, she looks a bit like last time girl, especially in night vision
She's not afraid of the cameras and it's been a sex party between them for almost an hour 😁

They are a great asset to RLC.