European General Politics #3

happyone

I was waiting for a European to start this new thread, but alas, we have reached the dreaded 30 pages in topic #2, so here is a fresh start as pressure is mounting for Putin to step down and Ukraine is advancing to retake their land.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, happyone said:

I was waiting for a European to start this new thread, but alas, we have reached the dreaded 30 pages in topic #2, so here is a fresh start as pressure is mounting for Putin to step down and Ukraine is advancing to retake their land.

You only posted 27 post on the last European thread while Ridgerunner & StarLight28 had posted more than you & I had posted 234 post, but you have to run 🏃‍♂️ to start a new thread to make you seem important 

On 9/11/2022 at 12:01 PM, SPYING 1 said:

You only posted 27 post on the last European thread while Ridgerunner & StarLight28 had posted more than you & I had posted 234 post, but you have to run 🏃‍♂️ to start a new thread to make you seem important 

Not true, you must be butt-hurt cause you didn't start it.  Like I posted before, it does not matter who posts the most in order to start a new thread.  I believe quality of posts rather than quantity.

Personally I don't give a damn who starts it.,, However, since you post the most, must make you feel very important. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Not true, you must be butt-hurt cause you didn't start it.  Like I posted before, it does not matter who posts the most in order to start a new thread.  I believe quality of posts rather than quantity.

Personally I don't give a damn who starts it.,, However, since you post the most, must make you feel very important. 

I try to educate the demon-crats but I'm wasting my time