Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #14

Pete1960

53 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Struck out tonight

I am surprised that YOU that have said that you have been watching her since 2013 can´t see the signs.It has been so clear

all the evening if you know what to look for,there wouldn´t be anything tonight.But I wont reveal anything of that.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

I am surprised that YOU that have said that you have been watching her since 2013 can´t see the signs.It has been so clear

all the evening if you know what to look for,there wouldn´t be anything tonight.But I wont reveal anything of that.

Just RLC recently but internet videos back to the first apartment. Never watched them on a daily basis and I am obviously missing your keen eyes and experience . Your point is taken.  I do wish I had subscribed back then in hindsight.

Thanks

34 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Just RLC recently but internet videos back to the first apartment. Never watched them on a daily basis and I am obviously missing your keen eyes and experience . Your point is taken.  I do wish I had subscribed back then in hindsight.

Thanks

Back in the first two apartments. Paul was abusive towards Leora verbally and physically at least a couple times a month. He'd snoop her phone a couple times a day when all she had to do was put a password on the thing to keep him locked out, but Leora had a bit of Blonde Heritage back then and wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and Paul was always dull. So, if one wonders why Paul is not very likeable that's mostly the cause. 

Before coming to Prague Leora must have laid the law down on him. Leave my fucking phone alone.   :biggrin:

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 3