Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #14

Pete1960

16 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Leora can be so many things but stupid enough to betray Paul so shamelessly no.

She betrayed Paul actually if “ her plan was always to bring Paul in Prague , since the beginning “ , assuming also that it happened .

As we are learning slowly and miraculously today , MAYBE LEORA’S BOYFRIEND never existed ( we never saw anything on cameras - live action -   to be fair ) and also nobody knows how Paul did with his life since there were no cameras in Russia , who really knows if he had a girlfriend since nobody ever saw anything ..It might all be rumors which  just want to destroy the ideal relationship of this two . 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

She betrayed Paul actually if “ her plan was always to bring Paul in Prague , since the beginning “ , assuming also that it happened .

As we are learning slowly and miraculously today , MAYBE LEORA’S BOYFRIEND never existed ( we never saw anything on cameras - live action -   to be fair ) and also nobody knows how Paul did with his life since there were no cameras in Russia , who really knows if he had a girlfriend since nobody ever saw anything ..It might all be rumors which  just want to destroy the ideal relationship of this two . 

karl pilkington bullshit GIF

• Upvote 5

Leora est imprévisible, mais avoué que c'est tout a fait possible elle est sortie toute l’après midi et revient les mains dans les poches et ressort quelques minutes après avec Paul faire des courses pourquoi n'a t'elle pas fait les courses pendant c'est 4 heures d'absence 

• Confused 2

And that’s why this topic has zero to none participation apart from pulo’s repeated 25 posts per day .. Because here you post an opinion and then it comes 😂😝🤪 and whatever other emoji .. ENJOY YOUR TOPIC , ENJOY YOUR ATTITUDE WHICH YOU HAVE DESTROYED IT WITH YOUR REACTIONS ..

Because all the rest is stupid here and the usual suspects that have made their dicks a rubber masturbating to Leora don’t have THE SLIGTHEST of balls to come and speak, hiding behind emojis and embarrassing themselves ..

That’s why the rest of the forum stays quiet , never participating here .. whatever to say here is treated like a piece of crap and not just as an opinion .

Oh well , let’s disappear again because whatever we say here is BULLSHIT 😂🤣😂🤣🤣

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, GAG-HER said:

karl pilkington bullshit GIF

😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😵💫😵💫😵💫😵🥱🥱🥱🤢🤢🤢👏👏👏👏👏👏😹😹😹😹☠️☠️👽👽

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think you have misinterpreted Slipper's comment that was addressed to Philo. Philo who until today believed that LB was Denis and now he asks if Leora is dating LB again.

• Upvote 3

The people here continue to be ridiculous .. A forum topic belonging exactly as the apartments residents want , belonging to people who can’t express anything hiding behind emojis and gifs , being lonely 😩 exactly like the life of these two  people .

Enjoy it 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Sad 1

Just now, Brokk! said:

I think you have misinterpreted Slipper's comment that was addressed to Philo. Philo who until today believed that LB was Denis and now he asks if Leora is dating LB again.

At least you explain .. Slipper never explained his post . He could easily have done , couldn’t he ? 

• Sad 1

Fuck, with all this bickering back and forth I might as well add my suggestion to Leora. Why not double dip like other RLC and VHTV participants and join a cam site like chaturbate and do your "exhibitionist" thing while making even more money? I am sure many members and other viewers would gladly pay to watch your "shows". I am sure Paul won't mind.

• Like 1