I think same problem in CC, they all chew my ass :-) LMAO

Nick

???

Are you seriously likening yourself to Jon Stewart?  I mean, really...couldn't you have picked someone who isn't a washed up comedian with delusions of being a relevant political commentator?

I am not Likening my self to Jon Stewart my friend who ever you are, I have a question why is so upsetting when he tells the joke, which I see some how there is truth in it ,  the reason I wrote this post, because they all gang on me when I wrote this (Don't judge your neighbor until you can imagine yourself in his place. What if Jews were in Palestinians place? )  and they gang on me just like the jock Jon Stewart show and that's why I put this in hear

???

Are you seriously likening yourself to Jon Stewart?  I mean, really...couldn't you have picked someone who isn't a washed up comedian with delusions of being a relevant political commentator?

I am not Likening my self to Jon Stewart my friend who ever you are, I have a question why is so upsetting when he tells the joke, which I see some how there is truth in it ,  the reason I wrote this post, because they all gang on me when I wrote this (Don't judge your neighbor until you can imagine yourself in his place. What if Jews were in Palestinians place? )  and they gang on me just like the jock Jon Stewart show and that's why I put this in hear

Dude...it's not surprising that you don't know who I am.  I keep a low profile and I try to stay away from trolls like you. 

Oh...how do I know you are a troll?  I may keep a low profile, but I don't ignore everything that goes on here.  I know all about your trollish threads in which you insult people who watch RLC...or, as you put it, RLM.  I know about the thread you started...the one about the "self-loathing Jew".  If people gang up on you, it's the natural, though ultimately ineffective, reaction to a troll.

The problem appears, however, that you aren't even a very good troll.  You are sensitive to what people are saying about you, hence this thread.  You want to feel good about your trollish behavior so you liken yourself to Jon Stewart.

Sorry, dude...at least with me, it won't work.  So, be a good troll and just go away, eh?

???

Dude...it's not surprising that you don't know who I am.  I keep a low profile and I try to stay away from trolls like you. 

Oh...how do I know you are a troll?  I may keep a low profile, but I don't ignore everything that goes on here.  I know all about your trollish threads in which you insult people who watch RLC...or, as you put it, RLM.  I know about the thread you started...the one about the "self-loathing Jew".  If people gang up on you, it's the natural, though ultimately ineffective, reaction to a troll.

The problem appears, however, that you aren't even a very good troll.  You are sensitive to what people are saying about you, hence this thread.  You want to feel good about your trollish behavior so you liken yourself to Jon Stewart.

Sorry, dude...at least with me, it won't work.  So, be a good troll and just go away, eh?

Man I love when people tells me go away, that means I am pushing right nerves ,by the way  this is free country LOL we are not in Israel we are in USA got it!!!!! I say How I feel you don't like it, don't read and don't stick your nose in my trolling, and I steal don't like RLM in my opinion waste of time watching slave like prisoners siting in the apartments doing nothing and you watch, bye the way I must doing something right that I get lots of - Karma I love it , and you don't like my opinion I don't give a Dam!!!!!!

LOL!!

Yes...you are a good troll, right?  Except for one thing:  The one time you want people to take you seriously, they STILL treat you like the troll that you are.

HA! HA! HA!

You poor pitiful, pathetic person.  You can't even be an effective troll.

LOL!!

Yes...you are a good troll, right?  Except for one thing:  The one time you want people to take you seriously, they STILL treat you like the troll that you are.

HA! HA! HA!

You poor pitiful, pathetic person.  You can't even be an effective troll.

Thanks I am poor pitiful, pathetic person

I think this are terrorist Israel Navy Killed them , and NBC reporter when he rapport on TV he got fired

Now why would anyone on a voyeur forum give a rat's ass about the war in Israel?

You're beating a dead drum here, troll.

you stared this that's why . when Jon Stewart tell the way it is why so upsetting LOL you are so sensitive

(Are you seriously likening yourself to Jon Stewart?  I mean, really...couldn't you have picked someone who isn't a washed up comedian with delusions of being a relevant political commentator?)

Jesus H. Christ boys, this kinda shit makes me glad I was raised Methodist before I became agnostic. Calm the fuck down you Muslims and Jews. This belongs in /b.

Me, I think I'll post a tune from a California band in Juke box like I promised...maybe D&E will play it...c'ya there or be square...

And yes, JJG, you're right about the troll thing...

And Nicky, bro, don't think you can take over the mantle of Chief Shit Stirrer-upper that easily. The current champion is still way ahead. Knowing him, you'll have to work at it. He's beloved here.

Cheesy smile:  :D

Wink:  ;)

Now why would anyone on a voyeur forum give a rat's ass about the war in Israel?

You're beating a dead drum here, troll.

well they started, I put funny jock Video Jon-Stewart and they all gang on me they made me anti Semitic , which I am not , and you know me I don't tack bull s*** , I say the way it is , and I am having funny getting lots of -Karma I love it