B1 - General Topic 2022 #37 (September / October)

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To me Esmi is sick of the project and is just waiting to see how long RLC will keep her in.

You know that employee that does the bare minimum or is just lazy at the job just to make the company fired him instead of asking to leave?

They better get her ass out of there cause she is poisoning the vibe of the apartment

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi if you are mad at us move the bunny mask back to the middle of theΒ headboard if you just don't care about what we say here leave one those books on the other nightstand.Β Β  If you answer is negative leave those things on your bed.

Mad at us?! Bitch was praised by everyone. I have another suggestion….if she is mad at us, how about just get the fuck out. She can go live with Loraine and have her sugar daddy give her money, cause I ain’t supporting this, or the other hoes and get nothing in return 🀣🀣

I feel like people are afraid not to offend girls, thinking they come here, and that would change how they are on RLC. But in reality, I/we don’t need RLC, and if you do, something went terribly wrong in your lives, but RLC and all these girls need us. As soon as revenue drops there will be a board meeting with all girls and the big Russian boss will say: listen bitches, if you want to live in Barcelona for free and make easy money on the side, you better fucking step up!Β 
I am in Florida, and a fucking hurricane is coming, it’s fucking raining nonstop so you can tell I am bored out of my fucking mind πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. To everyone who is in Florida, stay safe and dry 😘😘😘

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, joebirch said:

I feel like people are afraid not to offend girls, thinking they come here, and that would change how they are on RLC. But in reality, I/we don’t need RLC, and if you do, something went terribly wrong in your lives, but RLC and all these girls need us. As soon as revenue drops there will be a board meeting with all girls and the big Russian boss will say: listen bitches, if you want to live in Barcelona for free and make easy money on the side, you better fucking step up!Β 
I am in Florida, and a fucking hurricane is coming, it’s fucking raining nonstop so you can tell I am bored out of my fucking mind πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. To everyone who is in Florida, stay safe and dry 😘😘😘

The problem is, there isn't just Esmi in the project. I watch many more apartments lately. K&K, E&V, B2 is very good now with Anya, Lavi and Danaya (when they are at home) L&V is good to check out once in a while now with Kristy the Villa usually has something to watch. Isn't the greatest RLC moment rn but isn't that bad.

Β 

• Sad 2