B1 - General Topic 2022 #37 (September / October)

Wishing Esmi a nice time … BUT … Very curious if the Ailey / Kassandra habits of not knowing how many days will be out of RLC have expanded also in the rest of  Barcelona apartments … a virus that started during Covid  is expanding worse and worse .. 

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Wishing Esmi a nice time … BUT … Very curious if the Ailey / Kassandra habits of not knowing how many days will be out of RLC have expanded also in the rest of  Barcelona apartments … a virus that started during Covid  is expanding worse and worse .. 

Last time RLC updated very quick. Lets see.

7 minutes ago, joebirch said:

I am buying everyone a membership when she leaves with the big suitcase and never come back 

Attention, this does not fall on deaf ears, I will be able to remind you in due time 😁

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Attention, this does not fall on deaf ears, I will be able to remind you in due time 😁

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thx in advance Joe. I'll remember that in 2024...😏

How we will be sure that she will never comeback? 🤔

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I've always assumed the speed of the update must depend on the house mate telling RLC that they are going on a jolly.

This trip looked like it was made in the last minute so I don't know if she told RLC yet.

20 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So Zaba will cover Esmi on her holiday and who will cover for Zaba in the Villa? 🤣

Trinity already steeped up her game 😂🤣😂🤣 she went to the LR today to interact with her laptop