B1 - General Topic 2022 #37 (September / October)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Well well well … talking about major surprises … let’s see if Zabava proves once again that she’s much more than her sister and when she’s not criticized or being commented on doing things on cameras by the big  sister , she can always deliver .. OUT OF THE BLYE of course as we know 😁😁😉😌😋😋

Zabava ready perhaps to prove that the big bed might have been given to her instead of her sister … 

She did with him in B4 🤣

Still … whatever is happening is rather strange … Zabava only once took the initiative to invite a guy in the villa but she has no problem to invite someone in a place that she’s not a “ normal resident “ … Can it be that might has ti do with her not feeling comfortable in the villa ? But why not wanting to show the luxury place you are living to someone ? Can it be that somehow the B4 is under some rules of not performing by the girls ? Can it be that the girls in B1 aren’t a “ direct competition “ ( except of course her sister who i will always believe she gets pissed with any exposure by Zabava .. ) in comparison to the senior veterans Monica ( “ oldest “ GOV / single after the permanent tenants in whole RLC ) and Kristy and the weird and absolute no communication between her and the duo of Leia / Trinity ? 

Or the most obvious , the B1 in downtown has easy access and no difficulty in transportation like B4 ? In any case , PLEASE PLEASE , ready to laugh once again for all the sisters doubters 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Happy now that Zabava tries to show a bit of her personal life ? And I still hope and not losing faith for Esmi as well … Zabava simply hits once again out of nowhere and ready to easily make the top replays very soon 😇

My most happiness for Zabava  comes to just see all the doubters tonight be “ SILENT “ … at least I haven’t actually personally  “ denied “ her like I do recently with Esmi 😬🙄😬🙄😑 ..

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Still … whatever is happening is rather strange … Zabava only once took the initiative to invite a guy in the villa but she has no problem to invite someone in a place that she’s not a “ normal resident “ … Can it be that might has ti do with her not feeling comfortable in the villa ? But why not wanting to show the luxury place you are living to someone ? Can it be that somehow the B4 is under some rules of not performing by the girls ? Can it be that the girls in B1 aren’t a “ direct competition “ ( except of course her sister who i will always believe she gets pissed with any exposure by Zabava .. ) in comparison to the senior veterans Monica ( “ oldest “ GOV / single after the permanent tenants in whole RLC ) and Kristy and the weird and absolute no communication between her and the duo of Leia / Trinity ? 

Or the most obvious , the B1 in downtown has easy access and no difficulty in transportation like B4 ? In any case , PLEASE PLEASE , ready to laugh once again for all the sisters doubters 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Happy now that Zabava tries to show a bit of her personal life ? And I still hope and not losing faith for Esmi as well … Zabava simply hits once again out of nowhere and ready to easily make the top replays very soon 😇

Just rencently I said that Zaba have sex on cam every three months. 😁

24 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Lets hope she really gets to upset her :biggrin:

Last time Zabava brought a guy to B1 when she was sharing the room with Esmi at B1 didn't end well. They didn't talk to each other for a week and I believe it was one of the reasons that Zabava asked RLC to be moved to B4.