The Nature Of The Site.

Guest Progeekzy

Guest Progeekzy

So. this web site is about watching people live there lives. So i should be seeing a mass of posts about who made what for break fast. who woke up first and did what. Who spends more time in the bath room. Who is watching what TV show. Thats life, right? Instead, you guys have turned this into nothing more then a sex site. Who fucked. who showed while in the tub. ass shots. Come one. Thats not the nature of this site. What is wrong with some of you? No wonder some of them stopped doing stuff on cam.

So. this web site is about watching people live there lives. So i should be seeing a mass of posts about who made what for break fast. who woke up first and did what. Who spends more time in the bath room. Who is watching what TV show. Thats life, right? Instead, you guys have turned this into nothing more then a sex site. Who fucked. who showed while in the tub. ass shots. Come one. Thats not the nature of this site. What is wrong with some of you? No wonder some of them stopped doing stuff on cam.

While the sex is a part of the attraction of RLC for most people, the other parts of their lives is something that a lot of other people are interested in.  You could read past posts to see many comments on the more mundane parts of their lives.

On the other hand, you could initiate threads and comments emphasizing those more mundane parts of their lives...instead of criticizing others for what they find important.

In any event, I really don't think the comments from the forum members here have all that much effect on the lives of the tenants.

Guest noralover

If you don't like the forum go somewhere else.... What's the point in criticising when you could be promoting your own threads as JoJo said. Or start posting some vids and pics up so that those of us who either (a) don't have access to the locked areas or (b) can't watch 24/7 and therefore rely on others to update actually have something to comment on and discuss.....

...at the end of the day it's a bit of fun, so why not lighten up..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

...btw, never mind the other couples, just make sure you post up LOTS of Pics/Vids of No.1 female, NORA!!!!  :D ;)

Guest 862286

Seems to me your on this site posting your opinion just like many others have done in the past and still do. I'm not sure why your hat is so tight but if you think everyone here should only speak as you suggest, this wouldn't be much of a forum. We have the right as members to express our thoughts and beliefs and just because you have arrived doesn't mean it will stop. Having said that i second the suggestion to go elsewhere if it doesn't suit your taste. Hopefully you will see the value in some of the conversations that go back and forth and the amount of effort many put into posting pics and vids for all to see and enjoy... 8)

Guest noralover

please see my new topic "What's Cooking in Nora's Kitchen..." for some wholesome discussion about mundane matters....

As the rest have suggested, what everyone thinks about this site is their own opinion.  It's not just about watching people live their lives.  Many like to see the women's asses and tits, and the fucking and sucking!  If I want to see people cooking, I can watch the cooking channel on TV, or Martha Stewart, or Suzy fucking homemaker ... Whatever.  The fact is that everyone comes here for their own reason.  Mine is Lora and Alma's asses.  In other words, you see what you want to see, and we'll see what we want to see.  We won't criticize you for wanting to learn how to make spaghetti, but don't criticize us for wanting to beat the meat, lol  :P 

For those who want stuff other than the sex, here are a number of threads I started over the course of my time watching RLC.  Some of my statements were premature because of subsequent events, but y'all are welcome to revive the threads with updated info/opinions.

http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/who-has-a-job-who-doesn't/

http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/who-would-make-the-best-wifehusband/

http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/my-take-on-the-couples/

http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/cat-fights-move-outs-and-other-breakups/

And a poll from Admin.

http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/couples-poll/

Guest noralover

Here's Nora folding laundry.  No sex.  I hope you're happy  :(

Sorry mate, that's not Nora....couldn't tell you who it was though cos I never watch any other apartments....LOL