Martina & Alberto - 2022 #21

Noldus

8:00 Wake up everydoby, time to start a beautiful day !

In Barcelona today : 25 C with sun and a light breeze !

A good breakfast, a little exercise, a little walk with Taco and an oil change check for Alfredo, what better way to start the day!

"Girls and Boys Come Out to Play"

P.S. The actors look tired...need a bit of amphetamines ? 

• Confused 1

Breakfast, walk with Taco might be right in a few hours.But besides that another topic is planed (going to a birthday celebration) today. I think the girl has already visited the two one or two times ago. Not Candela,  could be Neus one of her friends. And the other one should be well known by all who watch them a bit more often. Hope that doubts that he is really gay are now removed 😉.  So they will have for sure a nice Sunday.☀️

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

And fucking before breaktfast.😍

Yes, everything is happening and will happen as planned. We form a great team for the prevision of events, Yes Sir!

As for my remark concerning the use of amphetamines, it was in relation to memories when I was working on TV soap in LA. The shooting schedule starts very early and ends very late and it's very hard for some actors/actresses. Sometimes actors/actresses would arrive without having slept the night before for several days (party...). They would 'retire' for a few minutes to take various amphetamines and other things... and come back 'fresh and ready'. I remember one actor who would arrive completely drunk every time but as soon as he heard the word 'Action', he was able to 'perform' for the scene. But in between these, he literally slept on his chair and no one was allowed to approach him, he had a bodyguard with him at all times. His text was written all over cue cards. But it was fascinating to see the ability he had to be a completely good actor despite all that.       

Have a good day Martina and Alfredo with yours firends !

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Sure but only the order was slightly different.😁 I won't comment on the amphetamines...it seems a bit far fetched and I wasn't there.😉 Especially since she always sleeps extensively beforehand. Well 2/3 of the day of the two is unfortunately already over.😁

Hey Alberto,

If you are reading this, Why don't you help yourself to better your relationship with Martina and send her or pick her up some nice flowers. Just to say you "Love" her. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, yelt said:

Hey Alberto,

If you are reading this, Why don't you help yourself to better your relationship with Martina and send her or pick her up some nice flowers. Just to say you "Love" her. 

Oh ! Yes, I can tell you, a little attention like this, still work ::)

2 hours ago, yelt said:

Hey Alberto,

Hell. He's working his ass off and putting up with her all nighters.. She should buy him some flowers...

• Upvote 3