I Believe Kristy Presently Doesn't Want Anyone To Have Sex With Her on Cam

I didn't believe this earlier, however, I do believe Kristy presently doesn't want anyone to have sex with her on cam, after the last guy who we saw arrived with her on cam there at the B4.  I could tell he isn't no where near shy about it, IMO.  I could tell by his reactions to everyone he was present with at the Villa or B4. There was another previous guy who she stated in the past who didn't want to be around others in B2 who she supposedly went on the rooftop with.  It seemed as though she started going to his place or wherever she was going overnight afterwards on numerous occasions for a while off cam, when she was living in B2.  I truly believe she is now copying Monica, for some apparent reason, I guess to take her sex actions somewhere else away from the scene.  At least, that's the way I'm starting to see what she must presently be up to.

15 hours ago, rzkjr1 said:

I didn't believe this earlier, however, I do believe Kristy presently doesn't want anyone to have sex with her on cam, after the last guy who we saw arrived with her on cam there at the B4.  I could tell he isn't no where near shy about it, IMO.  I could tell by his reactions to everyone he was present with at the Villa or B4. There was another previous guy who she stated in the past who didn't want to be around others in B2 who she supposedly went on the rooftop with.  It seemed as though she started going to his place or wherever she was going overnight afterwards on numerous occasions for a while off cam, when she was living in B2.  I truly believe she is now copying Monica, for some apparent reason, I guess to take her sex actions somewhere else away from the scene.  At least, that's the way I'm starting to see what she must presently be up to.

Kristy is one of the girls who has fucked the most guys at RLC

11 hours ago, Noldus said:

Kristy is one of the girls who has fucked the most guys at RLC

I'm not sure why this isn't coming up when I do this offline.  It came up twice when I did this earlier.  Hopefully, it won't happen again.  However, I just want to reply to the response to my previous message.   I know she has fucked many guys already.  I just think she is acting different now, IMO.  She has been in Barcelona for 8 months and hasn't done anything like when she was living in Russia, from what I've heard and seen.  That's just the way I see it now.  It doesn't matter how many guys she's fucked and she has been doing the same this time with other guys.  It's just been off cam with them.  I truly believe she is following Monica's lead now, because Monica is doing the same thing, from what I've seen.  I may not like it.  But, it's a reality I have seen over the many months she ha been back on RLC.  I just know the guy that was with her the other day isn't one of those guys that doesn't want to be on cam.  She has been doing this way too long from what I've seen.  I could also be wrong.  I don't think so. It's just my opinion and nothing else, since someone else was asking for comments about this. 

I wanted to add although I stated the way I felt about this, I still have some hope that she (Kristy) will go back to her usual ways, now that she is in her own room again.  But, I doubt it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, and what does the scene have to do with anything?? Who cares who's fucking who since it seems everybody fucks everybody, anymore. It seems like a literal freeforall. I just cannot understand why Monica, Kristy or anyone else for that matter would go off cam. Don't know why they're like that, especially with all the tits and ass that struts on RLC. You've seen one titty or kitty, you've seen them all.