What's Cooking in Nora's Kitchen....?

Guest noralover

Guest noralover

Ok, as there has been some criticism of this site basically being a "sex site" with not enough focus on the everyday lives of the occupants, I am creating this new thread which will focus entirely on the antics in Nora's kitchen (ooer, missus!)

I'm kicking it off with this "stunning" view from today......let's discuss......for example, how often does Nora clean her kitchen, or which utensils does Nora like to use in her kitchen.....and so on.....ad nauseum

...REMEMBER TO KEEP IT CLEAN, GUYS!!!!!  ;D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 862286

I've only seen her clean up the kitchen a couple of times be obvously she cleans often. For the most part the whole suite is pretty clean

Guest noralover

Kiko sometimes uses Nora's kitchen....

...I've also seen him hoovering the apartment but can't remember seeing him cleaning the kitchen.....

.....does anyone have videos of kitchen action....cleaning or otherwise.....??

...I'd love to see clips of Kiko using his hoover in Nora's kitchen.....

...(and not a double entendre in sight!)

Guest noralover

I guess not.......myself included  :D

...unless of course Nora is in there wearing next to nothing  ;D ;)

...perhaps it's time to call it a day with this thread....after only a matter of hours....

I MUST admit I am intrigued by the note board on the refrig. It changes often and I cannot make out what is on it. Is it a schedule? grocery list? reminders? If someone could translate would be of help. I'm serious!

cas

Speaking of bread making, about a month ago she took at loaf out of the bread maker and sliced each of them some. Both taqsted it and within two minutes she dumped the entire loaf in the garbage!

cas

Guest noralover

Unfortunately at the moment I cannot see what is being cooked in Nora's kitchen as Kiko is standing in the bloody way!!! Jeeez!!

Unfortunately at the moment I cannot see what is being cooked in Nora's kitchen as Kiko is standing in the bloody way!!! Jeeez!!

Who is Nora????

Her name is Nastya translated from Russian - Hастя

Guest bjlikes2watch
Who is Nora?

Her name is Nastya translated from Russian - Hастя

Both names speaks for the same person.. Nora may be the name provided by RLC for the camsite.