Masha - 2022 #8

Pete1960

26 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Invited others into the relationship and spoiled it.  Started with Dick & Jane and Dasha moved in and became the homewrecker.  :biggrin:

no Dasha gave him a way out,Masha was a slut way before Dasha moved in i went through the same thing with my first wife a total slut but never left her until we moved in this cute little blond five ft 100 lbs as a roomate well the rest is history,kinda why i loved Piper so much she reminded me of her

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

no Dasha gave him a way out,Masha was a slut way before Dasha moved in i went through the same thing with my first wife a total slut but never left her until we moved in this cute little blond five ft 100 lbs as a roomate well the rest is history,kinda why i loved Piper so much she reminded me of her

Masha's the one now living with the consequences. She'll have to keep putting up with the shorter dicks.   :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Inscription in our old Roman thermal baths:
"Baths, wine and love destroy our body! But real life is baths, wine and love".

Masha may be a slut, but I don't see anything negative in that. She is free and lives her life the way the ancient Romans dreamed of 2000 years ago.😇

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure there was a little action lastnight between the dude and Dina under the covers. I'm just speculating here but seems like a little hand action, maybe penetration, all happening while masha slept beside them. When it was done he went to wash himself then kissed them both and quickly left the apartment