B1 - General Topic 2022 #38 (October)

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If nothing drastically changes with her is a safe assumption.

It wouldn't be the first time one of the girls caught us doing things we didn't think she was capable of.
No one thought she could masturbate in front of the cameras, yet she does it anyway
No one would think Zabava would bring a guy back to fuck like Marlene or Lavika, yet she did
Personally I have no expectations of anyone, so I'm always pleasantly surprised 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

@HotWivesRockIt could be then one more great ONS like the other two , the fun and pleasure of the viewer / subscriber I would personally add , nothing beats RLC interest when you get to see on cameras tenants the least expected and heavily criticized suddenly let loose and become normal human beings for some hours and not people who do the most possible hiding like it isn’t 2022 anymore and things happen behind “ codes “ and whispering 😂🤣😂

Zabava no matter what happens she shows that if she wants , she can actually respect the employer she works for by acting and behaving normal . 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

@HotWivesRockIt could be then one more great ONS like the other two , the fun and pleasure of the viewer / subscriber I would personally add , nothing beats RLC interest when you get to see on cameras tenants the least expected and heavily criticized suddenly let loose and become normal human beings for some hours and not people who do the most possible hiding like it isn’t 2022 anymore and things happen behind “ codes “ and whispering 😂🤣😂

Zabava no matter what happens she shows that if she wants , she can actually respect the employer she works for by acting and behaving normal . 

To be fair for a really long time, specially after the last sex, she has being getting really few criticism. Maybe because of her shows with Monica and Kristy. But then again you are mixing both sisters as if they were one person. Zaba since Kristy moved in and even a little before she began to enjoy more the project. Funny that is the same time that Esmi had her downfall.

Maybe is some kind of share energy. Now Zaba must began her downfall so Esmi can rise. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Another Fake Party :cry:

I disagree being a fake party .. Masha simply loves sex and whenever she’s in the mood , show or not , she will do whatever she feels .. I think viewers want to watch more daring things every now and then , I don’t think that anyone else can provide such things apart from Masha and her friends / guests / visitors … For me , even when you know what to expect in Masha’s place but actually never knowing what you will be seeing and what kind of combination , I don’t think that there’s any other tenant who can do this in such success for so many years .. 

I have never felt cheated or Masha taking advantage of me watching her , every single cent I have given her so as to have the most human apartment and in my opinion being the most real human person without hesitations since 2016 that i am watching , this i respect and that’s why i always  praise her . No matter what she does , whatever she does and with who she does it , she will draw attention , either negative or positive . THIS WOMAN HAS A LIFE and she tries  to live it in her own rules and way .. sometimes people dislike her of her actions but whatever she has ever done , whatever she does and whatever she will do , she’s doing it with the maximum respect to the people watching .. and this I think will always be her ever top accomplishment , that is respecting each and every cent I have contributed for her .