Stepan packs a fishing rod and reel

Finally, something manly on RLC. I still haven't seen the dudes barbecue yet, but at least Stepan packed a fishing pole for their trip... (sorry for the fuzzy capture)...

Stephan packed a fishing pole...

i would take my pole and pack Maya.        ;)

Well then, how about some REAL meat cooked on the stove or roasted in the oven?!  >:(

I mean, geeze, even third world people can cook outside of their little huts. Hibachi's are cheap, and fit on any small patio. Did the commies fuck up the country that much?

Besides, I've been watching RLC people eating fucking soup for the last year and a half, and I want a goddamn steak.  >:(

Squirrels do not live by nuts alone, ya know.  :(

Don't know about Russia, but around here it is way illegal to grill on an apartment building patio, with a hibachi, gas grill, or just about anything else. There is a nasty history of building fires. Not my idea of any way to live. No barbecue, no point in going on.

Not being able to BBQ is as bad as being locked up.  Guess I enjoy my grilled steaks too much, but then, so does my wife.  When I Grill, the steaks aren't all that gets hot.  No apt for me that's for sure!

Don't know about Russia, but around here it is way illegal to grill on an apartment building patio, with a hibachi, gas grill, or just about anything else. There is a nasty history of building fires. Not my idea of any way to live. No barbecue, no point in going on.

I live in concrete and stucco territory. The apartment buildings here allow BBQs, and they almost always have a  patio where it can be safely accomplished, even the cheap units.

But I'm with Baker. Apartment buildings are for people starting out, and I'd never want to go back to living in one.

Just noticed 2 girls in the apartment.

One doing something on an ipad?

Other one was giving the fish something to eat.

ayer pasaron la noche alli , hoy parece que no van a venir , la mas gorda esta mañana tenia los pezones que se podia colgar un abrigo mojado , muy ricos , estube atento pero me perdi el momento de el cambio de ropa una de ellas se lavo el pelo en la ducha pero vestida ,

I am glad they're back, but I haven't seen anybody cooking up fish. Guess that part of the trip didn't work out...

Oh well, maybe Stepan can practice his fishing and casting technique with his aquarium, right there in the privacy of his own home...  ;D

• 2 weeks later...