Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #17

Pete1960

To those who asked why I quit. Nothing new or compelling to see. I think I have seen Leora and Paul perform in the same situations ad nauseum. They did not call Kitty back like they said they would so her and I have pretty much zero to talk about. Linda and Tibor, at one time my favorite couple might as well be celibate. And I could give a shit about the other apartments

Funny thing is, besides keeping Kitty guessing if she could have a shot of getting back (you need to do better at that one RLC!), I do not blame RLC for any of the other stuff. TBH I don't think they can do better. They can't just say masturbate at 3:45 pm on Sunday. That is ludicrous.What I do think is that Leora and Paul need to be refreshed. If she is the premier lady then treat her like that. Give her a new apartment with a more rooms in it, and more cameras all over the place. Mix it up. And let her have guests. they don't have to have sex just let her have guests. There doesn't have to be sex between them. You provide the situations and we will provide the soap opera. That has always worked in the past. Get a clue.

Another thing. More cameras, more cameras, more cameras. This is not 1975. The technology is cheap enough. Figure it out. I need every angle possible. I swear if Linda's bathroom had a cam in the mirror I would re-up right now. Sorry Linda but i am not here to see you walk around in a sports bra and sweats. If you cannot have sex at least let me get some close-ups.

As far as Leora goes, there are not enough cams in the world. To set up an apartment now with what, 14 cams on your flagship lady? WTF? I get it they aren't supposed to be cam girls. But isn't that the reason we come here and not cum there? Gotdamn, get a clue RLC!

Last thing I will say, if Jasmin comes back I will renew my sub in a moment. I hear she may be single again.

Sorry for the rant.

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

To those who asked why I quit. Nothing new or compelling to see. I think I have seen Leora and Paul perform in the same situations ad nauseum. They did not call Kitty back like they said they would so her and I have pretty much zero to talk about. Linda and Tibor, at one time my favorite couple might as well be celibate. And I could give a shit about the other apartments

Funny thing is, besides keeping Kitty guessing if she could have a shot of getting back (you need to do better at that one RLC!), I do not blame RLC for any of the other stuff. TBH I don't think they can do better. They can't just say masturbate at 3:45 pm on Sunday. That is ludicrous.What I do think is that Leora and Paul need to be refreshed. If she is the premier lady then treat her like that. Give her a new apartment with a more rooms in it, and more cameras all over the place. Mix it up. And let her have guests. they don't have to have sex just let her have guests. There doesn't have to be sex between them. You provide the situations and we will provide the soap opera. That has always worked in the past. Get a clue.

Another thing. More cameras, more cameras, more cameras. This is not 1975. The technology is cheap enough. Figure it out. I need every angle possible. I swear if Linda's bathroom had a cam in the mirror I would re-up right now. Sorry Linda but i am not here to see you walk around in a sports bra and sweats. If you cannot have sex at least let me get some close-ups.

As far as Leora goes, there are not enough cams in the world. To set up an apartment now with what, 14 cams on your flagship lady? WTF? I get it they aren't supposed to be cam girls. But isn't that the reason we come here and not cum there? Gotdamn, get a clue RLC!

Last thing I will say, if Jasmin comes back I will renew my sub in a moment. I hear she may be single again.

Sorry for the rant.

Interesting comments with some good points made.I have nothing against Paul. Leora is apparently crazy about him. But if I had my way I'd rather see Leora with Malia or Zena...or Kitty!!!  I'd personally like to see Leora have like minded girl friends that visit and just be gals to chat, etc.  Over time perhaps massages, etc as they become more comfortable.   Maybe an over night stay like Denis.

It is so strange to me to watch Leora and Paul who live like shut ins but do everything imaginable sexually on cameras for strangers but have no friends like other apartments. Vernera has a social life with friends. Kitty had family stay over. Leora and Paul live like hermits. Seems so strange.

RLC staff: Get Kitty and Maya back on the site. Pahleez

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good Morning  

Sunday is the day to be with the family, to take the opportunity to cultivate bonds and live unforgettable moments with those we love

16/10/2022  16/october /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

80S Vhs GIF

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Interesting comments with some good points made.I have nothing against Paul. Leora is apparently crazy about him. But if I had my way I'd rather see Leora with Malia or Zena...or Kitty!!!  I'd personally like to see Leora have like minded girl friends that visit and just be gals to chat, etc.  Over time perhaps massages, etc as they become more comfortable.   Maybe an over night stay like Denis.

It is so strange to me to watch Leora and Paul who live like shut ins but do everything imaginable sexually on cameras for strangers but have no friends like other apartments. Vernera has a social life with friends. Kitty had family stay over. Leora and Paul live like hermits. Seems so strange.

RLC staff: Get Kitty and Maya back on the site. Pahleez

Kitty, Maya & Leora now there's a threesome worth watching.

L'appartement de Leora et Paul est un appartement sans vie , Paul collé a l'ordinateur ou au lit ,Leora collé a son portable ou sortie pendant des heures ou au ménage , cuisiné , aucune visite ami (es ) , des décorations mais pas de fêtes ,ils vivent ensemble mais séparément ; ils ne vont pas tardé a toucher le fond de l’inutile 

• Upvote 1