Where are they?

Guest observer1

Guest observer1

In all the kerfuffle of the new couple and Ruslan's newly discovered sexual prowess, we've somehow overlooked that these two have been absent for sometime.

Did we give them permission to leave?

No, I thought not.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they got upset people were taking their daily sexcapades for granted and decided to take the show

on the road. I am sure they are staying at some friends or familie's house and fucking more than ever. lol

I've noticed RLC has been very quiet for me today. I've barely seen Alina and Anton and Isabel/Marcelo today, while both Maya/Stepan, Diana/Efim have not been around at all.

The new couple is alive and well and I never watch Katya or Sofia.

Alma and Isabel had lunch together. Leora got out of the bath tub and immediately got dressed, hiding her beauty. And Photobucket was just a bunch of fucked-up dudes showing off their penises.

Scooter ran around for a while. That was really damn exciting.

Just one of those dog days of summer, I guess...

Usually when couples leave for extended period on time RLC would put on vacation sign. Surprising

they are gone for so long especially on weekday and not weekends. Hope they are not in big trouble.

They know they're a hit.  And they also know that they have RLC over a barrel.

They're probably just re-negotiating their contract with them.

That or ABC has a slot for them on their television network, to compete with the Kardashians.

Whoever thought that being so perverted could be so profitable. 

I was just born out of time I guess.

I also am missing them.  They are one of the bright spots on RLC.  It is nice to see a couple at least appear to like and enjoy being around each other.  The parties with friends doesn't hurt either.  Here's hoping they come home soon!