B2 - General Topic 2022 #24 (October / November)

I've been thinking about RLC's re-up of Polya. I don't know if anyone has discussed how disruptive that decision was. I'm using the term "disruptive" in the way it is being used in industry to describe an incident that requires radical changes to the status quo in order to remain relevant. It would not be unusual for the other apartment divas to be hating on Polya because of her show. Now, pressure is being put on the other apartments who have been doing bullshit shows for the past few months. Even Kristy and Monica did their cosplay thing with their BDSM costumes while at Polyas party we could see Tereza do a real S&M session on Lavika's ass. I don't know how some of the other apartments will be able to make the transition if the RLC/Polya disruption continues to push the scripts back to the real life old school days (aka real sex). Thank you RLC!

1 minute ago, philo said:

I've been thinking about RLC's re-up of Polya. I don't know if anyone has discussed how disruptive that decision was. I'm using the term "disruptive" in the way it is being used in industry to describe an incident that requires radical changes to the status quo in order to remain relevant. It would not be unusual for the other apartment divas to be hating on Polya because of her show. Now, pressure is being put on the other apartments who have been doing bullshit shows for the past few months. Even Kristy and Monica did their cosplay thing with their BDSM costumes while at Polyas party we could see Tereza do a real S&M session on Lavika's ass. I don't know how some of the other apartments will be able to make the transition if the RLC/Polya disruption continues to push the scripts back to the real life old school days (aka real sex). Thank you RLC!

I don't see this as a competition with others. I do think that Kristy and Monica only did that show because of what happened in B2 but I don't think that the others care that much.