B1 - General Topic 2022 #40 (October)

31 minutes ago, ceciliame said:

Esmi doesn't seem very sad about her friend's departure, she could enjoy the last moments rather than cleaning up and watching her phone ...

I would rather that it was Esmi who departed. There would be nothing that I would miss. I would rather see another session with Lilith and with the lights on. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ceciliame said:

Loraine est mannequin sur le superbe site de mannequins le saviez vous ? je viens de le découvrir...

(Désolé je sais que ce n'est pas le bon post mais elle était amie d'Esmi donc ...)

You can google her with "loraine lanvi nude"

• Like 2

It must be "a thing" now for people to come to RLC with the intent to see just how little they can get away with, in the sharing of their real life on camera with subscribers. So many seem to be getting away with it now. Usually it was only the guest would get a pass when they hid from the camera or otherwise pretended that they were celibate. The most famous guest was Taboo, who never showed anything in over a year on camera. Now we have people being paid and given free housing who mostly only let us see their Yoga routine. 

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Still no NV in Mathilda's room

I'm not sure if Mathilda realizes whatever is going on with the lights.  Someone from management should be able to tell who turned them off from the replay, if they're ever concerned. Probably not.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rzkjr1 said:

I'm not sure if Mathilda realizes whatever is going on with the lights.  Someone from management should be able to tell who turned them off from the replay, if they're ever concerned. Probably not.

I honestly think the camera is covered up or unplugged.  Similar situation happened over on VH and the viewers are pissed.