Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #18

Pete1960

39 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

This is so funny.Many of you morons out there,says this apartment is dead.but how come that Leora and Paul is number 1 and 2 in the thumbnails at 3:55 am then?

Haha,you idiots.And donยดt say that the thumbnails are manipulated.

I think she's #1 because regardless of activity she an attractive sweet presenting SEXY gal that is the best on exhibitionist RLC esp when she does what she does best, tease, expose her body, bate in varied ways each exposing herself to then people she knows are there and enjoys being watched.ย  I also think she'll be #1 as long as she stays on RLC.ย  Think her audience will transition to being excited with her as a maturing cam girl/woman. Most of us have followed her for year and years and she's almost a personal one-way friend. Big interest in her life and future.

So even when the apartment is dead we know it won't be for long. She can't be expected to bate and fuck Paul constantly. It is "real life cam". Yes XXX but everything. Eating, watching TV, calls to family and friends, play with Eva, bathing and the sex.ย  I wish they had friends visit but it's their lives not ours.

I'm thinking the reason Jugghead, Jimbo and others are leaving RLC membership is simply saturation. Anyone including myself can only watch a woman, the same woman, expose her pussy, breasts and ass, bate and fuck so many thousand times without ultimately saying enough. is enough.

I am remaining as I want to see new barriers broken and appreciate each when they happen. We're on the cusp of of Paul bonking her in the ass which almost happened tonight.ย  The motherload would be a girl friend and their interaction.ย  For under $50 a month it's cheap entertainment.

This forum is also very entertaining and fun to participate in.

ย 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

Bonjour Jimbo Merci, Pulo, Guyquad, Gag-Her, Aussi, Brok et vous tous

Bonjour Lรฉora et Paul

Merci Jimbo pour tous ces vidรฉos de lโ€™appartement de Russie

Dรฉsolรฉ je ne suis pas souvent sur le site en ce moment je suis en plein examen mรฉdicale et je passe plus de temps a lโ€™hรดpital que sur mon micro

Je repars ce matin pour un rendez-vous ร  9 h

Et je profite de me connecter de bonheur pour lire vos messagesย 

Merci

Passer une trรจs bonne journรฉe

• Thanks 2

Good Morning ย 

great thursday to all

27/10/2022ย  27/october /2022

Good morning Beautiful girlsย 

Leora and sexy girl

๐Ÿ‘ธย ๐Ÿ‘ฏย 

Paul and Eva

๐Ÿคด๐Ÿ•

๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ‘ฏย ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿˆย ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฟ๏ธ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ—ผ๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฆœย ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿถย ๐Ÿฆจย ๐Ÿ”ญย โœˆ๏ธย ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿ๏ธย patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

Happy Thursday GIF by Justin

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

This is so funny.Many of you morons out there,says this apartment is dead.but how come that Leora and Paul is number 1 and 2 in the thumbnails at 3:55 am then?

The thumbnails are manipulated ย there Iโ€™ve said it.ย 

in the old apartmentย 

Leora and Paul in the bathroomย 

sex in the bathtubย 

Paul Trying to put the dick in the ass da Leoraย 

And in the end Paul with Mr white putting on Leora's assย ย 

Leora Discovered anal pleasure when he put his finger in his assย ย 

Leora He's enjoying it and Paul will be able to put his dick in his assย 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Not the politest or most diplomatic way of opening a conversation, straight into the attack mode! ...Each to thier own way of expressing things I guess, but then some folks wonder why they get abused back, which I have also noticed they don't like.

My humble opinion with no axe to grind is and always has been that no matter who is positioned at number 1 in the replays does not necessarily mean that that particular person is rated as the best ( although for years Leora has been IMHO ) but that she is one of many at that particular time to have something worth showing, but because she has always been popular with most viewers she is used as a magnet to draw subscribers in, just as she is positioned at the top of the apartments list, it's certainly not alphabetical is it?

As I started writing this they were showing her EMPTY BED for fucks sake, and kept the same picture there for at least 5 minutes......Of course it is manipulated and anyone who thinks otherwise should possibly rethink greeting everyone else as morons and idiots.ย 

Purely my observation !

ย 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4