B2 - Lavika

4 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

That was why I asked the question, why did you create it? Anyway it's done now, I just asked the question, it doesn't need a back & forth.

I just saw this one.  Most of the time I don't understand how or what I'm doing from what everyone is typing.  It was explained to me but, I still can't find the correct way to put the General topic in the title or if that is the way to start it.  it's sometimes difficult trying to follow a topic.  

32 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I just saw this one.  Most of the time I don't understand how or what I'm doing from what everyone is typing.  It was explained to me but, I still can't find the correct way to put the General topic in the title or if that is the way to start it.  it's sometimes difficult trying to follow a topic.  

If you put something in the title you are creating a new thread, normally you just reply within an existing thread like you have been here

18 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

If you put something in the title you are creating a new thread, normally you just reply within an existing thread like you have been here

Okay, I'll keep that in mind.  I'm starting to figure out how to do that without scrolling if it is something over a day old, especially when I'm not around for a while.

• Like 1