B4 - General Topic 2022 #62 (November)

After watching the replay of Sammy and Elektra, where he again had erection issues, I realized I had seen his face before.  On medieval cathedrals.  Gargoyles.   And any correlation between long-term use of steroids and sexual 'performance?  I think his five minutes with Electra was enough for her.  Even though he hing around the living room like a lost child, no one else had any interest in him.

• Haha 2

il y a 30 minutes, moules a dit :

Après avoir regardé la rediffusion de Sammy et Elektra, où il avait de nouveau des problèmes d'érection, j'ai réalisé que j'avais déjà vu son visage. Sur les cathédrales médiévales. Gargouilles. Et toute corrélation entre l'utilisation à long terme de stéroïdes et les performances sexuelles ? Je pense que ses cinq minutes avec Electra lui ont suffi. Même s'il traînait dans le salon comme un enfant perdu, personne d'autre ne s'intéressait à lui.

C'est normal, toutes les filles le connaissent maintenant.

3 hours ago, moules said:

After watching the replay of Sammy and Elektra, where he again had erection issues, I realized I had seen his face before.  On medieval cathedrals.  Gargoyles.   And any correlation between long-term use of steroids and sexual 'performance?  I think his five minutes with Electra was enough for her.  Even though he hing around the living room like a lost child, no one else had any interest in him.

Nice observation he does remind you of one of the faces on a Antoni Gaudi building obviously been in Barcelona to long, time for him to go help in the war 

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I'd like to see that ... lol    as a veteran probably loud and proud above the covers 

I see in the thumbs she has a nice body and getting ready for round 2 perhaps ...