Hey Katya what do you want to do today?

Rusian 'I know we can lay in bed all day and watch shit TV or play on our games machines then we can stagger to the kitchen and have a quick bite to eat and then pop out onto the balcony to smoke our stuff'.

Katya ' Wow babe what a great idea. I could sleep for 14 hours and never change my clothes or panties. They will smell almost as bad as your underpants! LOL!!!'

Rusian 'Maybe for a change we could try to have sex? Maybe you could suck my dick?'

Katya 'But babe you know I can't suck it without gagging. The smell of stale piss makes me want to pass out.

Rusian 'You can talk stupid cow. If I go down on you after your 14 hour quick nap, your pussy smells like the local fish mongers.

Katya ' But babe I do get a shower every other day. You should try it. Maybe we can take a long soak in the tub together?

Rusian 'Fuck off you silly cow. You know that stupid water makes my skin itch.

Katya 'No it's the bacteria from your stinky ass that makes you itch. You shouldn't scratch your ass then touch your arm and legs'

Rusian 'Anyway my mates are popping round tonight. We are going to play games on the computer and smoke our stuff on the balcony. It's a great way to get some fresh air!

Katya ' But when they come round you never talk to me'

Rusian 'What do you mean I never fucking talk you anyway'

Katya 'Well I know but I can't give you a cuddle when they are here'

Rusian 'You can fuck off with that cuddling. I have to lift my arm pits up to get my arm around you and the hum makes even me almost pass out.

Rusian 'Anyway enough of all this chit chat, I'm going to sit and play on my computer. Thinking of something new to do has worn me out. I need a smoke of our stuff. See ya on the balcony but shut the fuck up. Your constant chat pisses me off.

Katya 'Oh Rusian. I do love you!!!'

• 2 weeks later...

These two stinky shits spend sooo much time in bed they must be in danger of getting bed sores! I try to avoid watching them but each fleeting glance into their apartment sees them laying in bed watching TV or sleeping.

RLC must have thought they struck gold when they got a gorgeous creature like Katya to enter the apartment. If only they knew that she has zero personality. Is totally dominated by a psycho who has the same aversion to water as Dracula has to crosses. Knows nothing about sex. Whose idea of a sex 'session' is a five minute spoon with no foreplay, no oral, no touching. Simply stick it in and five minutes later take it out again!!

RLC has given one of the best apartments to the worst couple. They need to get them out and find someone else. The apartment must be cursed but one more try might lead to a much better couple.

Rant over!!! Back to watching paint dry!!!

Guest Doct19

These two stinky shits spend sooo much time in bed they must be in danger of getting bed sores! I try to avoid watching them but each fleeting glance into their apartment sees them laying in bed watching TV or sleeping.

RLC must have thought they struck gold when they got a gorgeous creature like Katya to enter the apartment. If only they knew that she has zero personality. Is totally dominated by a psycho who has the same aversion to water as Dracula has to crosses. Knows nothing about sex. Whose idea of a sex 'session' is a five minute spoon with no foreplay, no oral, no touching. Simply stick it in and five minutes later take it out again!!

RLC has given one of the best apartments to the worst couple. They need to get them out and find someone else. The apartment must be cursed but one more try might lead to a much better couple.

Rant over!!! Back to watching paint dry!!!

I agree with you Van. Damage to this beautiful apartment.

There's there a way to make them go away, or make from Ruslan, anyway it's not a real couple.

The situation is getting worse, Ruslan door hatred against the cameras, ie compared to RLC customers.

I personally wrote to RLC, unfortunately it's always the same answer.

I do not understand why every time we criticize this couple, several voices saying "you just have to not look."

Moreover it is with this type of reaction that we have more and more crap.

In addition I am sorry I pay a subscription to see at least decent people but not an animal as Ruslan

Do you think they read cc? I hope so,  the comments here might make them realise they are wasting their lives.  Which means they probably don't read it as they haven't done a single thing,  except a party and beating the dog since they arrived.

I do not understand why every time we criticize this couple, several voices saying "you just have to not look."

Because it's true. Don't watch them. Problem solved. And quite frankly it's pretty dumb to keep watching a couple that you have so many problems with and then complain about the same shit over and over.

Guest Doct19

Because it's true. Don't watch them. Problem solved. And quite frankly it's pretty dumb to keep watching a couple that you have so many problems with and then complain about the same shit over and over.

It is precisely with reactions like yours that we have more and more crap

• 2 weeks later...

I just thought I would take a look in on Katya and Ruslan. Guess what? He was asleep in bed. Well it is 2pm in the afternoon for them so it's a bit early for getting up! Oh and she was sitting staring at the TV in between looking in the mirror to check she is still beautiful (She IS!!!).

What a life two such young people lead. A tragic waste of youth. Hey Ho I'm off for a bike ride. I can't call the fuck out of them and then just sit around watching them all day!!!!

Do you think they read cc? I hope so,  the comments here might make them realise they are wasting their lives.  Which means they probably don't read it as they haven't done a single thing,  except a party and beating the dog since they arrived.

I do not think they understand English...    ;D  Yes, it's possible !