B4 - General Topic 2022 #65 (November)

13 hours ago, tle said:

This is not uncommon behavior for Martina.. So far we've seen her use the restroom with three different men... Three different men other than Alberto that is... #1, her brother.... #2, Louis... and now #3, the plaid pant guy who still is unnamed....

Disco Boy lol

Le 11/20/2022 à 8:13 AM, chuck206 a dit :

I don't know Noldus, I'm skeptical.    I have seen two or more females going to the bathroom together, nature call, check makeup, complain about the bonehead date they have.  Never seen two guy friends head off to the toilet at the same time, .... you pee, I'll just be company. Never seen a boy-girl couple occupy a single bathroom to use the toilet. " a gentleman always allows a lady to pee first ".  Martina in the bathroom with her guy friend, both using the toilet ..... strange to me.    

martina is far from being an example of stability. she's an extreme left woke, bisexual and who only goes out to gay and transvestite discotheques, looking for lesbian sex and sometimes even with an unknown guy!!! her boy friends are totally feminized and deconstructed transvestites, like the sissys in the United States, to the point of peeing while sitting, and usually going out in stiletto heels and dresses!!! martina's brother is also a woke who promotes lgbt and transgender all the time!!! martina lives in the inversion of values and the real, and the destruction of natural normality, very fashionable in the city of barcelona, very left politically!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

martina is far from being an example of stability. she's an extreme left woke, bisexual and who only goes out to gay and transvestite discotheques, looking for lesbian sex and sometimes even with an unknown guy!!! her boy friends are totally feminized and deconstructed transvestites, like the sissys in the United States, to the point of peeing while sitting, and usually going out in stiletto heels and dresses!!! martina's brother is also a woke who promotes lgbt and transgender all the time!!! martina lives in the inversion of values and the real, and the destruction of natural normality, very fashionable in the city of barcelona, very left politically!!!

lane kiffin roll GIF

• Like 8

4 hours ago, corboblanc said:

The middle age is back, and it's so sexy.

Bad news, it's a loosing battle, the old values goes extinct.

Now that Kristy has finally succumbed and had sex on cam in Barca would it be a fair assumption that Monica will follow suit in the near future? I remember she’s been humped before on previous stints and had girl on girl as well but so far this time been restricted to silly stroking sessions🤔

16 hours ago, wooders78 said:

did kristy go out to do what she couldnt do last night? find out when she gets home tomorrow LOL

After all, he's earned his piece of bread and his piece of dick, so now he can do whatever he wants

• Like 1