B4 - General Topic 2022 #65 (November)

14 minutes ago, Boing said:

Christy's friend is still trying... but I have a feeling the balls are going to get more and more blue. It is clear that on Christy's part this is clickbait.... but does the friend know it? have they already agreed for this fake show??

Showing up to a date without condoms, that's not a sign

of intellectual capacity, rather a lack of respect for women.

Pregnancy, not his problem. But Kristy is in total control,

she can do (use) this guy (rather his dick) to exactly what she wants.

Both naked. He bursts with desire: he has an enormous erection, but she continues to deny herself and reject him at the crucial moment of the attempted penetration. Now they are dressing ... Christy you are a real disappointment. I just won't waste any more time with you and I definitely won't be helping you to earn any more money by viewing your cams

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Boing said:

Both naked. He bursts with desire: he has an enormous erection, but she continues to deny herself and reject him at the crucial moment of the attempted penetration. Now they are dressing ... Christy you are a real disappointment. I just won't waste any more time with you and I definitely won't be helping you to earn any more money by viewing your cams

It's hard to buy condoms on Sundays.

The viewers will reject the Kristy show, and she'll be gone. Or?

1 minute ago, northguy said:

It's hard to buy condoms on Sundays.

The viewers will reject the Kristy show, and she'll be gone. Or?

She have condom in her drawer. Last night he put one and after some time he took off and Kristy just jerk him off.

I guess that you guys want to be mad at Kristy rather than watch and understand what's really happening.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Showing up to a date without a condom is not a sign

Pregnancy, not her problem. But Kristy's in total control,

she can do (use) this guy (rather his cock) exactly what she wants.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

He has the condom in the drawer. Last night he put one on and after a while he walked off and Kristy gave him a handjob.

I guess you guys want to be mad at Kristy rather than watch and figure out what's really going on.

But then why were they both naked and she gave him a handjob to excite him? because she only wants clickbaits and because he's stupid if he hasn't understood that without a condom he can't fuck with Kristy.

I aswered by myself… I guess

Edited by Boing
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Boing said:

But then why were they both naked and she gave him a handjob to excite him? because she only wants clickbaits and because he's stupid if he hasn't understood that without a condom he can't fuck with Kristy.

I rested by myself… I guess

So why wen he was with condom he was inside her pussy and when HE took off the condom the sex stopped?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Boing said:

Fantastic session! One of the best I've seen! Tani had 3 or 4 orgasms: 5 minutes of pause and 10 minutes of action with different positions. Tani looks very happy and satisfied! I have to say that Tani makes my blood boil in my veins...

Ok, that was hot.
But that kiss between T&T… well that was the sexiest thing of the night IMO.
I can't think what a show it could be between them!  😍

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Allora perché quando era con il preservativo era dentro la sua figa e quando si è tolto il preservativo il sesso si è interrotto?

Maybe it's my English that isn't perfect, but it seems to me that I haven't contradicted you. I'm just saying that an hour ago if she wasn't going to have sex without a condom she could have avoided giving him a handjob to turn him on. (it wasn't a handjob to make him cum)

28 minutes ago, northguy said:

Showing up to a date without condoms, that's not a sign

Pregnancy, not his problem. But Kristy is in total control,

she can do (use) this guy (rather his dick) to exactly what she wants.

When they first fucked last night, he used a condom.  Kristy had it on her beside table.  After use, she pulled it off and threw it on the floor.  My sense from her subsequent actions is that she doesn't like condoms.  They have fucked before, numerous times.