B4 - General Topic 2022 #65 (November)

6 minutes ago, moules said:

When they first fucked last night, he used a condom.  Kristy had it on her beside table.  After use, she pulled it off and threw it on the floor.  My sense from her subsequent actions is that she doesn't like condoms.  They have fucked before, numerous times. 

In Moscow she always insisted on condoms, so what is up and down

in the matter here, I must confess I'm in the dark.

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

We have long traditions of community in the bathroom 🙂 

I have to admit that it's probably not that common anymore and not with a boy and a girl together. But it has become more and more common now with unisex toilets. We don't have such open stalls that you can see over to the neighbour, but closed rooms, but shared washrooms The reason for gender-neutral toilets is equality.Also for trans people

DSC_4537.jpg

uGJlBAWQ-n2DrBvP7Yin1QREDRnoRu3lZfeTybJen2rw.jpg

intervju.jpg

Synchronised poo'ing, maybe they will make it an olympic sport! :) 

6 minutes ago, Machevh said:

oh ok .. little too much T's around there. 

In this case I'm mean Taylor & Tani 

Ok, thank you.  For a moment, I thought Tereza and Thor!!

I would not guessed Taylor and Tani, as Tani said she had no experience with girls, and, AFAIK,in her time so far in B-4 she has not engaged in any girl-girl play, like massages or a bath/shower with other girls.  (She doesn't bate either.) Where did this kiss occur?  In the living room or kitchen in front of others?

7 minutes ago, moules said:

Ok, thank you.  For a moment, I thought Tereza and Thor!!

I would not guessed Taylor and Tani, as Tani said she had no experience with girls, and, AFAIK,in her time so far in B-4 she has not engaged in any girl-girl play, like massages or a bath/shower with other girls.  (She doesn't bate either.) Where did this kiss occur?  In the living room or kitchen in front of others?

Well it's no wonder Taylor's into it (who wouldn't?)
However there is a certain sympathy between the two.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Well it's no wonder Taylor's into it (who wouldn't?)
However there is a certain sympathy between the two.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I would agree, even allowing that they had been drinking.  Tani seems to be well aware of bonuses for top cams.  She and Tim always fuck in B-4, and her cams.  A poster speculated that Radi, Lilith, and Tani know each other from Barcelona, and as fortune would have it, Tani has Radi's old B-4 room, which has the best lighting and cam positions.  We'll have to wait and see if Tani is into experimenting with girls.

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Es difícil comprar condones los domingos.

Los espectadores rechazarán el programa de Kristy y ella se irá. ¿O?

Difícil comprar condones en Barcelona por muy festivo que sea el domingo? Pero si hay maquinas casi en cada esquina, por no decir establecimientos 24h que los venden, hoy en día no es necesario ir a una farmacia para comprarlos.

10 minutes ago, tito216 said:

Difícil comprar condones en Barcelona por muy festivo que sea el domingo? Pero si hay maquinas casi en cada esquina, por no decir establecimientos 24h que los venden, hoy en día no es necesario ir a una farmacia para comprarlos.

Come on guys, do you really think the problem here is the missing condoms?

1 hour ago, moules said:

I would agree, even allowing that they had been drinking.  Tani seems to be well aware of bonuses for top cams.  She and Tim always fuck in B-4, and her cams.  A poster speculated that Radi, Lilith, and Tani know each other from Barcelona, and as fortune would have it, Tani has Radi's old B-4 room, which has the best lighting and cam positions.  We'll have to wait and see if Tani is into experimenting with girls.

Lilith came under Loraine's wing, so I don't understand what Radi has to do with it.

However, Tani has so far relied on Tim for her viewers search. If this should become boring and no longer attractive then she might be looking for something new... Maybe something might have already happened if Tim wasn't always there as a watchdog!

In at least one country, there is a serious problem with the issue of a common restroom. Predators would certainly take advantage of that situation to have access to children. I can envision a twelve year old girl sitting on the toilet at a rest stop while her family waits for her in the car and some guy walks in to watch her pee. That situation would certainly not end well for at least one person.