I like the cat

• 2 weeks later...

This subject makes me miss Meerkat, who was undoubtedly the most talented tenant on RLC. Perhaps, with time, Alina's cat will master the fine art of feline bipedalism and start demanding beer at the dinner table.

Then maybe I'll cough up the money and subscribe to RLC.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just saw the cat drag a towel into the bathtub and then take a dump on it. I hope i see the reaction when Alina or Anton discover the "gift"....

That's a hint to maybe get off of your ass and clean out it's litter box. I can't even imagine how bad these apartments stink from the smell of cat shit and piss.

• 1 month later...

Judging by the way that Alina carried the cat by the neck from the bedroom to the kitchen and then tossed it down on the floor, I think the cat left Alina and Anton an unwelcome present to greet them in the morning. Alina wasn't very cheerful.

I don't think they use a litter box. They appear to have a tray with a pad of some sort that has a chemical attractant for the cats to piss or shit on (in Maya's apartment). Stepan gets a dust pan and gets the cat shit from near the refrigerator. I'm not sure if that is where they are supposed to be doing it though.

I don't know what Alina uses.

I don't think they use a litter box. They appear to have a tray with a pad of some sort that has a chemical attractant for the cats to piss or shit on (in Maya's apartment). Stepan gets a dust pan and gets the cat shit from near the refrigerator. I'm not sure if that is where they are supposed to be doing it though.

I don't know what Alina uses.

I think she uses the toilet like everybody else. can't say I've ever seen her squatting in a litter tray.